NEW BONUS CODE

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Στε44, May 1, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Which year?

Selene-Rip and Chandler333 like this.
  2. StayinFrosty

StayinFrosty Someday Author

2024, surprisingly

Lambrusco and Chandler333 like this.
  3. CaballoLoco

CaballoLoco Active Author

Happy New Year
    We are entering a year, where we will find new things, such as: error 39, error48, error 69, error 101, error 318, error 707, and so, to infinity and more there ......... ...

4. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

from Discord......... ;)
    [​IMG]

gbit, Chandler333 and Lambrusco like this.
  5. Lambrusco

Thanks for clarification, @EmilyRose waiting for those codes like "water of May" those who speak spanish will understand this...

Chandler333 likes this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

This time next year ;)

Chandler333 and AndJustice4All like this.
  7. ShamisSabri

ShamisSabri Someday Author

shanty quit, it seems :)

Chandler333 likes this.
  8. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Simply vanished, somebody says. LOL.

Anyway: there are many people who didn't know for sure about the Christmas Tree, and now they feel they are being credited twice, but I really can't justify all those who ransacked the tree for whole days using the autoclicker and now also complain for having the missing bonus codes... since I know several of them, open and closed brackets.

Chandler333 likes this.
  9. Lambrusco

I don't know anything about those who ransacked the tree but in my case i just go into the game to activate my account and i see there's no gift for 3 times in the snow cave, there's like 9 codes missing and playing or trying to move from where you beging at the game to that snow cave is like a torment cos it was impossible to move my character...

I don't know who put that tree but in case there's something wrong with it that DSO dismis all those who are involved in that, cancel all accounts that try to take advantage of it too and let fair players to play this game...

DSO knows who are behind all this but they won' t do a thing cos they already know they are kith and kins...

Chandler333 likes this.
  10. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

You are clearly in that first category of players.

Even a blind one could see who took advantage of using illegal systems, it was enough to stop a little in the city and as soon as the lag changed or the autoclicker was not perfectly set some characters started running against the nearest wall banging their heads in an infinite loop.

As always. The player's base is eroding more and more so it is good to keep the tolerance threshold high ;) Do you think someone got banned in latest times for abusing any "bug"? And only a part of what they stole was taken from them.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2024
    Chandler333 likes this.
  11. terq1

terq1 Someday Author

1DAYALL

12. cogix

cogix Regular

Once the code is applied and you get the 1 more day premium, you need to disconnect from the game and re-enter to be able to see in game the premium membership

Chandler333 likes this.
  13. Lambrusco

Thanks for the code @terq1

Chandler333 likes this.
  14. trakilaki

I could already see the premium membership ... by following your advice now i can see double.

AndJustice4All and Chandler333 like this.
  15. cogix

cogix Regular

I could see only the Deluxe, but not the premium (due to the long time bug)... but after the patch and the logout/login I was able to see both (Deluxe and premium)

Chandler333 likes this.
  16. Lambrusco

I write this at 25th of genuary and no more new about the codes we are yearning for... it's a shame the way DSO works

Last edited: Jan 25, 2024
    Chandler333 and SillySword like this.
  17. trakilaki

But that is you ... other people never had issues. Yet, you formulated a statement like it is a solution for all.
    I had no issues on my account. I had the issue on one of my accounts ... so i know what you are talking about.
    BTW you don't have to disconnect-logout ... all you have to do is just change a map or re-enter the same map.

Chandler333 likes this.
  18. Lambrusco

2 months ago today that we received the last code and we are still waiting for those 9 codes they promised us. I ask for 1 min of silence for those codes that never came to us and perished on the way.

Thanks

Chandler333 and Kingman. like this.
  19. Kingman.

Kingman. Forum Apprentice

You know i got their stock answer to everything. The developers are aware of the problem and are working on it. In other words waiting for us to forget.

Got little chance of them giving anything away when they are busy selling the family silver

Chandler333 and cigarbennett like this.
  20. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

Mate, I really don't see the point in continuing to brood about bonuscodes. What's their purpose if the game remains in these conditions? Isn't better devs focus on something much more relevant? :cool:

Chandler333 and cigarbennett like this.