Announcement New Dev Diaries with Narrative Design! Questions welcome!

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Apr 15, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Dear community,

image002.jpg

We have released a brand new Dev Diaries series on our Youtube channel. In this occasion Haruki and Greg interview one of our narrative designers, Franzi. She delves more into the joys of creating all the stories, quests and descriptions that populate the universe of Dracania. If you want to know how the legends of DSO are born, you better check this episode!​

We also open this thread so you guys can share with us some questions for Franzi. Depending on how many questions we get, we plan to release a Q&A with her in another Dev Diaries or even on Twitch.

Remember, she is not a game designer, nor a programmer or a developer. ;)
    Kind regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

Armando and MegaNuker like this.
  2. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

As with everything in life we love to learn where stuff comes from. I think there was some of this in perils of time but could a vivid history be released in game.

I know there is some of this in the forum but how Duria was named and what made up its borders I never saw...

3. ToshiBoy

ToshiBoy Someday Author

Love the ideas of voiceovers... as long as they can be skipped when you hear them over and over again... also love the new way of altering the maps depending on which quests have been completed.