New DK build

Discussion in 'Dragonknights' started by ElMentor, May 28, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ElMentor

ElMentor Forum Greenhorn

Hi! I want to share this Dk build I made this morning :)

If have any question or suggestion feel free to coment.

CHANGES:

For doing bosses I switch "Rageful Swing" for "Rageful Attack" and I add just one point to that skill. The combo in bosses now starts with "Rageful Attack" until active the speed damage buff (while doing that you can't use any other skill or the speed bonus will be cut), and then It's the same shown in the video.

PS: For farming in maps I prefer still using "Rageful Swing" as an emergency skill if you run out of rage (it can help while doing bloodchests) because it is much easyer to hit with this skill and gives more rage per hit.

Last edited: May 31, 2021
    Alpaca, fodao94 and silverseas like this.
  2. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Nice setup for solo play. I think I'd use different skills... but this one looks good too. That's what is great about this system: no one correct way to play, lots of possible ways instead. Not sure about efficiency, but people get too fixated on that, if it's good it's good.

The setup for group play is a good one to support a lightning mage... funnily enough, the mage you're playing with is playing ice, while I think he'd deal more damage if he used lightning (well, on other bosses for sure, on Arachna could be on par).