New expansion 2020

Discussion in 'Questions about Getting Started in the Game' started by god47ak, May 6, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Hi i've been away fron the game since 2020, and i forgot how to get to the new maps
    There is a portal in kingshill, that leads to Canol alley, but that map leads to City of cardhun
    Is the new maps contents from 2020 located there?
    If it's not from City of cardhun please enlighten me to where

Please help i really want to play Drakensang again

Nevermind found it

Last edited: May 6, 2023
  2. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hello, welcome back :)

If you are referring to the new Anderworld regional maps, they can be seen/accessed from the Cardhun area, but you will likely need to complete all the yellow main storyline quests first, in order to access those ^^

3. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Thanks for replying..Did complete all main quests in 2020

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

They added some precursor quests: Go back to Grimford: In Kingshill, find the gate at the bottom of the map that lets you into Swerfield Pastures. Once in Swerfield Pastures, travel to the bottom-left of that map to the gate that lets you into Grimford, a small starter urban area.

The new quest chain starts there, takes you through a few other common maps, eventually leads you back to Chardhun where you'll find a gate at the top of that urban area that lets you into the Suburb of Cardhun map, the entrance to most of the new content.

5. god47ak

god47ak Junior Expert

Got it sorted out..Thanks for your help

6. ldso

ldso Advanced

Glad to hear you were able to sort it out :) Hopefully you enjoy your way through the new maps you spoke of ^^

7. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.