New Forum

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Ralph, Nov 26, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Signatures work (although it seems I cannot uploaded a pic directly from my computer. So would would need a link to it from somewhere.) The are more tools and settings here than the old forum so you just have to play around a bit to figure them out :)

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

Last edited: Nov 28, 2013
  2. Denemama

Denemama Someday Author

Mine too. Couldn't understand a thing lol

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

It was not up when this new forum first launched. But I checked today and if you use the old link http://en.board.bigpoint.com/drakensangonline/ it is there now.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

4. Torefas

Torefas Padavan

Thanks Mikey. I was looking for that link :)

5. Ralph

Ralph Someday Author

Will take time before this forum will feel like home.

6. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

I am finally able to get unto the boards! For some reason, I was not allowed to post anything, telling me I had insufficient privileges. I guess, it will take some getting used to. For me it is rather meeh. It is refreshing to see many old commentators. I am rather sorry I changed my display name now.However, I guess support did its work, so "thank you" to support.

7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Doctype declaration
    Code:
    <!DOCTYPE html>
    says what it is and what it is not Toby.

8. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

On the Russian forum it was reported that the forum is now in beta test.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.