Feedback New Full Moon and New Moon sets

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by -Soifon., Nov 30, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

You get only one blood vial/scroll for the hard mode ... and that's it. You can summon the boss only once.
    To enter the hard mode you need portal+new item ... those new items are dropping from the Vargulf/Karabossa in normal mode ... and the drop rate is almost same like the drop rate for the unique items.
    You can enter the hard mode ... if you have those items ... but you can kill the bosses only once (of course you can kill them multiple times if you are in group but everyone has one vial/scroll).
    The mini bosses in the Full Moon map are harder to kill than before because now they always have one random enchantment.
    The mini bosses in the hard map are hard to kill ... they have 2 random enchantments ... in fact they are harder to kill even than Vargulf in hard mode. But the drops are not different from the normal mode ... except for Vargulf/Karabossa. I killed them once ... each ... and they dropped 100 drakens and legendary item ... so I guess the minimum drop of drakens is 100.

ULTRAPEINLICH, MANOJ and Beatles35 like this.
  2. Beatles35

Beatles35 Forum Apprentice

Thank you for the complete explanation, more relaxed now, when I saw the new shield and even after a lot of tries without vargulf's shield, well I don't know to say "For a moment there I thought we were in trouble".;)

3. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Hope this stays same when the new events hit LIVE servers as well. Test servers are deceptive many a times.

misterbean and _Baragain_ like this.
  4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

The thing is, we are in trouble. The DSO team is so out of touch with this game that they actually believe that this junk is good. It's a shame.

5. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

It'll take some changes up top to actually have any real positive influences. I don't see this happening, though. At least I can keep grinding for minor upgrades to New Moon gear (now normal version I suppose).

6. trakilaki

I forgot to mention ... you should all watch for your event portals ... since there is a bug.
    The game is taking one portal even if you decide not to enter the event map (click "x") ... and if you do enter the game deducts 2 (not one) event portals.
    If you have only one portal and you decide to enter the event map ... the game will allow you ... but after start loading the event map ... you will be kicked out of the game . XD
    This is happening on both moon events.

Darwarren likes this.
  7. MANOJ

MANOJ Forum Pro

Has the fragments needed to exchange for moon event map pass incresed from 7 to 10 fragments with R159?
    If yes, can we get fragments exchanged to passes before R159 and not lose them after the release like we lost PW quest fragments?

8. misterbean

misterbean Padavan

I think you can, but you would have to spend 1 extra inventory slot to keep all those entries (or 2 if you count both moon events)
    I have 4500 fragments, it would take me hours just to excange them into portals :D
    And I don't want to do that since inventory space is very important for me.

9. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

Entry fragments are an issue. Some people like to be smart with their resources. How about a heads up?

Also, will the realm frags be needed for other events, like the Winter Solstice Event? What's the rate?

10. trakilaki

Sugar beets are needed for the Winter Solstice Event ... as always.
    x7 for the normal and x12 for the hard map.

BTW the bug with the moon portals has been fixed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.