New guild - Heredur

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Pumpkin7, Jul 5, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

No need to change the title, all readers can note the posting date, which is one year ago.

2. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Hello Casipian,

Thanks for your consern, but... please read more carefully the whole thread.

According to our guild rules we accept 40+ levels and it will alter soon to 45+. Other than that and most important, we have stop invitations at the time being, due to many current members.

Have fun !

3. Skorpiom

Skorpiom Forum Apprentice

hi :) i read ur introduction and like so much, have lvl medium english speak because i´m from spain. I use raidcall and have warrior lvl 50 in heredur server. like play whit u guild, learn more talk english and makes some event togheter or new parallel worlds. My name char is Incredyboy. Very thanks for read, have a good day :)

4. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

SGK|GaminG|HD2000 Active Author

Hey Incredyboy, do u remember me? i helped you in crypt of kings when u are level 17.. and now you are Level 50!

Skorpiom likes this.
  5. Skorpiom

Skorpiom Forum Apprentice

if i can return the help now sum whit me pls what memorys of those times... u said me if the players have good heart help me?i dont know who´re u exactly now i can´t remember sorry :S thanks.. :)

Last edited: Nov 13, 2015
  6. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Update...

1) Changes at the leading team.
    2) Rearrangement of responsibilities.
    3) Rules changes.

Invitations - ACTIVE

Some members left the guild due to inactivity and real life reasons and that's why we have a few slots.
    If you like to register, don't forget ... Good behaviour, every day play, english language and level 45+.

Cya !!!

7. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

Still searching?

Can i join if Recruiting?

I Have:

Decent English, Cause this is my Secondary Language.

5 Years Experience, Since Game Launch.

Always Online, at least for Daily and Saying "HI" to All.

4-Characters in all Class. better see my Profile to know more.
    Have skills in All classes.

Active Forum TS User

Good skills in BOTH PVE - PVP but Not Frequent Matchmaking.. Cause i Play with Bro's
    Tank..

I Don't have:

Raidcall Account

Premium.. Never Buy.. complete F2P Chars

Good sets.. Will get if get a good Group..

You can test me if u want ;)

8. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Update...

1) Changes at the leading team.
    2) Rearrangement of responsibilities.

Invitations - ACTIVE

Have fun guys !!!

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
  9. SGK|GaminG|HD2000

is this still open? i made my mage to max lvl. still loooking for guild..
    Fast2Furious2000
    Mage
    Heredur

10. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Welcome to the guild mate. ;)

11. Gebbus

Gebbus Forum Apprentice

Hello can i join your guild?
    Name: Demonus
    PvP: Novice knight of order
    lvl: almost 50
    Mage
    4 years experience in drakensang
    i help all members
    * PS: i don't have a verry good caracter, but i will be good ;)*
    And, i am a Teamwork man, i like to play with teams all time
    Oh, my play program: in week: 4pm-9pm
    Weekend 9Am-11Pm ;)
    thx ;)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2016
  12. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Hey mate,

I'll try to find you in game.

Cya !!!

13. DaBiorni

DaBiorni Forum Apprentice

Hello I am a level 42 Ranger been playing DSO for 4 years now but have had many different accounts and I know pretty much everything about the game and I would like to join your guild. I can speak and understand properly English. I can use any needed voice can (Ex. RaidCall,Skype,Teamspeak3 ect). I play regularly every day under normal circumstances and I am a free player.I don't play much PVP but I can manage in it tho. I come from Albania but except English I also speak Italian German Turkish. I constantly read the Forum and follow Twitch sessions and try to get as much information as I can about the game. Hope I can join your guild despite the fact I am still level 42.

Name : Bj0rni
    Server : Heredur

14. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Hello mate,

The fact that this rule exists (45+ level) is that if you are low level you can't follow us and you will end up as a solitary and isolated/alienated player. Of course we don't want that in any case, due to the fact that our guild is a fellowship more than anything else. That's why I can't invite you at the moment. The road to 45 is very short, especially if you are so active.

See you in a couple of levels. ;)

--MERGED--

Hello guys,

We have reached our maximum number atm, so we are not inviting anymore. However, we will have some inactivity kicks next Sunday, so players like Bj0rni, that are already in our que list, will have their chance.

INVITATIONS - OFF

Cya !!!

(Bump after the merge, please)

Last edited: Mar 27, 2016
  15. cgcidefix

cgcidefix Someday Author

Hi Pumpkin7,

i am a mage lvl50 that plays daily now for almost 2,5year. Looking for a international guild. Chat in English is no problem. If there is a slot free in your guild, i like to join.
    Last year i was in TheFallén but following the recent inactivity of the members there i leaved. I prefer to farm & play events with guild members instead of ad-hoc groups that brings frustrations. For now i am in a guild where i'm not feeling good (no international behaviour)
    My ingame name is Ezekiël.

Thanks

16. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Hello mate,

Thanks for the post but as you can see, the invitation status is off atm, because of no available slots. However, I will put your name in our que list. Please contact me in game, so I will be able to add you to my friends list. I can't find you, probably due to some specials characters in your name.

Cya !!!

17. cgcidefix

cgcidefix Someday Author

Ok i will

18. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Update...

1) From now on, our new candidates have to be level 50 before joining our guild.
    2) Leading team changes.
    3) INVITATIONS - ON

19. fuzball15

fuzball15 Someday Author

Hum seems good does a field marshal want to go their

20. Pumpkin7

Pumpkin7 Junior Expert

Hey mate,

Everyone can be an owl, as long as he fulfils our prerequisites. Contact us in game.

Cya !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.