Feedback New Honor Talents

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I agree with you on the last point ... but hey ... it is BP we are talking about.
    We were all working hard to unlock those knowledge skills ... yet they were taken from us and BP made us fools ... once again.
    CMs said "You will lose nothing" ... they are trying to fool us again.
    The main issue with the devs is ... they don't know what is the DSO's main pool of players. They think 90% are bunch of crazy kids like in those FB games. The only fool at the end will be BP.
    People started playing this game long time ago when this game was appealing and awesome. Today this game is not even pale shadow of what it used to be.
    That is called bad management.

The fish stinks from the head.

Darwarren and sebastian_fl like this.
  2. NimKaar

NimKaar Forum Apprentice

that would be great to see some special type of gears u can only acquire through pvp i have played other games that does this method would be a great idea to use remaining BoH on special gears
    this gears would be a much higher stat value and set bonus of what u can get from pve and some regular events
    also good for marketing ppl would wanan spend more to get stronger to compete pvp to get these gears

3. Mara23sea

Mara23sea Forum Apprentice

Hello guys,

I totally agree with Daywaker2, I just heard that we are going to need 9,6kk points for 41-50 pvp lvl. Its really nice that Devs care about new players but what about normal players that was saving their points for future upgrade? If we knew this we could have farmed milions of glyphs instead. Anyway did the Devs team considered how long will it take to make 9,6kk points? Most of players dont even have that much and they play for 1-2 years....Imagine that average player who doesnt play whole day will make 50-100k points a day so it would take in best case 3-4 months just to make 10 talents that wont even make our characters much stronger.....3-4 wasted months that we can spend with farming new dungens, improving our characters and finding new uniques...

I play on small server Balor, u almost know every player here and I think that if u dont do something with this new system then players willl rather farm and arena will be dead here....

4. skillarea1

skillarea1 Active Author

9.6m for 41-50?
    or
    9.6m is for total lv 50?

5. trakilaki

Where are my zillion experience points who will get me to level 150 in one second? I farmed those points and all I see now only P2P players are getting what they want.

6. DesertKoala

DesertKoala Forum Pro

Once again, the only reliable information I can get out of this game is from Traki. I am so utterly annoyed by the horrible CM communication model. Stop it with the Twitch! It isn't working. If you want to use Twitch, use it for its intended purpose and host a global PVP match where we can watch competent players square off. I need facts. I dont need to watch CMs play dress up.

Build a simple FAQ for God sakes. Solicit questions from Traki who clearly understands this game better than anyone anywhere.

Tregs

--MERGED--

I ask you and everyone who has played this game for 3 or more years, name ONE single MMORPG that has stripped their player base of XP or PVP points. Name one. Thank you DSO, you are certainly a standout for all the wrong reasons.

Last edited by moderator: Aug 20, 2015
    Minota likes this.
  7. trakilaki

It is an easy answer. DSO.

8. Theranger

Theranger Someday Author

Not allowing the pvp fame points to be upgrade the fame tree in one go certainly doesnt bode well for the veterans , at the same time gives a chance for the players , same with exp points as well , how about not removing both but giving it back to the player through quests, in a phased manner ( say x amount of exp locked in the form of a currency so that if one run of a map is completed , the veteran pve player would get the exp from the map plus something extra ). In pvp something like upgradation of the fame tree could have been allowed but the fame talent not usable in pvp if the difference in rank exceeded a certain level ( say if a field marshall were to fight a nkoto, yeah no fame lvl here but the farmed points skill pvp upgraded ) but allowed in case a field marshall fought a field marshall ? In this case pvp 41-50 skill would be usable but not having an effect in matches .

Minota likes this.
  9. _Dragonscale_

_Dragonscale_ Advanced

All of them? I have never ever seen an MMORPG that stored our excess XP points for us for the day the next level cap increase hits.

10. trakilaki

Lets be real ...
    They gave them back the opportunity to use their cheated honor points only because they are big spenders (which means big cheaters and whiners). "Oh BP please ... I beg on my knees ... please make our honor points count... please ... please .... please ... waaaaaaa".

He said it the best

Last edited by moderator: Aug 20, 2015
  11. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

12. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

So tell me please..where i can get interest to go arena after new skill sistem? About 90% of all players played arena becose wanted to reach 40lev. skill!!! but now is no reason and ineress to play enimore arena...so if no more ferm -arena- ferm- arena...than game will go down..and maybe i will leave game too becose will be borring only to farm. So i mean these skills is useles to help be stronger - like athers was...so no reason for new players play arena...becose this skills dont help them to go sru game.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.