New infernal modes .... realy?

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by belinskk, Mar 12, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. belinskk

belinskk Forum Apprentice

New infernal modes ... isn't it nessesary first to make some new content, or atleast some new parallel worlds ... like we have a few bosses without PWs - Gorga, Destructor, Djinn, Balor ... even Asar and Nefertary can be PW bosses ...
    I think if this year we dont get a 60 level content ... lot of players will quit the game :( ...

2. Menerana

Menerana Forum Greenhorn

guess what, after i saw their livestream today i decided to stop playing this game from today on. and i have already an endgame char so i´ve been playing alot..

3. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

Creating 60 lvl does not solve the situation in any way, it is only a temporary delay. Fun for two weeks before you make new locations and raise the level and then it will be back where it was. In addition, it is frustrating to do the same job over and over again to create a new set for that level. This has been three times and it is really tired to work over and over with the fact that the craft is not working optimally and good unique things can very difficult be obtained.
    A concise picture is a story of sands (Hiraja 55lvl). Why not further develop the story and elaborate the cellars. Uniqueness for this location. The idea was good, but it was no longer evolving. The only reason to return to these maps was the need for farming to increase the rarity of the stone.
    The same when they introduced the revolutionary idea of the lair. In the original version there were more scenarios as it would be in these corridors. Why did they cut it to only two ...? ... but it had great potential that each entry could take place in a different story for these lairs.
    They have plenty of good material here, but everything is dug up halfway ... thoughts didn't develop further in these directions. It is a pity that this then generally fades.
    PVP arena not to mention ...
    I'm sorry for English I'm not a native speaker

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
    DreamWill, aBDuLHaMiTHaN and cogix like this.
  4. belinskk

belinskk Forum Apprentice

@blackassam
    ... now we have augment core crafting and glyphs ... we can still use the items that we worked hard for, are we :)
    my point is that we are realy bored of repeating over and over again the very same PWs, the same bosses ... yes ... will be very soon that we will ask again for something new ... but anyways ... something new will be good :)

5. blackassam

blackassam Forum Expert

Certainly there is a need for a certain evolution ... of the changes and benefits of a new one, but with that, the game in the system should also develop so that the long-term craft will not be depreciated. In this, this game is quite cumbersome ... that when it comes to some major changes, the game history of the player is degraded. If they remodel cumbersome craft and earn unique sets to the extent that the player would not have to deal with such a long-term. Coincidence one big stick under the players' feet. Someone else is lucky, and someone does not achieve this at a time when changes can begin all over again.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2020
  6. -joseph9393-

-joseph9393- Forum Greenhorn

no new infernals plz its boring ,its more like a nerf and renerf again each time ,so boring and its so frustrating for folks using event gears wich need tons of draken cores can't be bought(still not even upgraded some of my gears from last inf increase) .no one likes repetition ,don't do it its a no no big no indeed .c'mon inovate something new and fresh we are not zombies XD .

7. wavi

wavi Junior Expert

they always say they quit the game, that is more false than a cat with 9 eyes and 23 legs, the game is easy damped, inf 5,6,7 will be easy