Feedback New Knowledge Talents

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by teddy.bear, Aug 6, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Like I said in my previous posts the info here on forum is not up to date. Level 40 fame skills has been changed.
    The cyanite shield/survival instinct etc. have 1 minute cooldown ... but the the cooldwn for the explosions has been removed completely.
    I have SW and ranger on TS ... checked it few hours ago and there are no cooldowns. (no 2 minutes for the SWs and 1 minute for the ranger).
    For the other classes I need to check my other account on TS.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Armando likes this.
  2. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Yay, SW premium nova farming is back. :rolleyes:

3. matami

matami Someday Author

sorry, maybe i was not very clear... i only meant the skills that are in wisdom tree (C-shield, unnatural healing and so on) not supernova and all the expolsion skills :)

4. Armando

Armando Forum Connoisseur

Well, not if @trakilaki's other statement remains correct (and the skills unchanged):
    The cooldown only makes "nova farming" a bit more inefficient (if at all, usually you have to run to some boss first to die there) - but if the nova has no effect on PvE mobs, you can forget about it :-/

Anyway, very wrong thread, as this here about wisdom talents. Sorry!

Back to topic, I agree that the cyanite shield and other defensive talents should get a reduced cooldown or at least a further talent option to reach that.
    The cyanite shield is really virtually useless with 1 min cooldown, some 25-35 seconds would be ok in my p.o.v.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2015
    -HARRA81- likes this.
  5. trakilaki

Well it make sense ... those are keeping you alive it should have cooldown.

I will test it once again tonight ... yesterday they were useless in PVE.

6. DE_GAZA

DE_GAZA Someday Author

Does this mean that Mounts, Cloaks and Epic Mounts will be available for everyone?o_O

7. thebearreturns

thebearreturns Exceptional Talent

The point is we all get a step back... our hit points reduced, our damage reduced, our critical hit reduced, our attack speed reduced (by weapons and new skills), and we get points to recover JUST one of them.
    This is ridiculous....

Neutral and Minota like this.
  8. -HARRA81-

-HARRA81- Forum Mogul

I like the cooldowns on the lv25 skills but I think it should reset if you die. With the current system I'm seeing lot of respawning SW's :rolleyes: Cyanite shield is pretty useless with 1min cooldown. Best thing to do is to make it reset in 1min and if you die I think. It's nice to see cooldown on these skills, doesn't grant DK 150K life in 1vs1 anymore LOL

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  9. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

Mounts are free for all as for the cloaks there are level limitations

10. trakilaki

I agree. That means the explosion should have no cooldown ... because you are dying anyway. The shield/adrenaline helps you to survive ... but explosions occur after you are dead. That skill is mainly used in 6v6 and when you are in the blue team. Players in the red team have no reason to die because when you are in the red team the explosion have no tactical meaning ... but ... if you are in the blue team it helps you protect building the bases. How can you stop 6 players building a base? Only this way ... and that buys you few seconds until your team players come.
    Until now the red team was winning the fight in 98% of the fights anyway ... this way with cooldown it will be 100% (unless the red team is full with noobs or fixed match). So now 6v6 should only last for 1 second ... don't even start the fight ... just distribute the points and end the match.
    This is what we get when the devs are bunch noobs and don't even know how to play the game which they are developing.

No the mounts are not Free for all. They are available for all but not free. You still need to buy/obtain them.

Neutral likes this.
  11. -Elizejs-

-Elizejs- Junior Expert

I will report than i maked dayly quest for wisdom 250+500 but RESIVED ONLY 250 WISDOM - this need fix too.(Test server)

12. BLASTUP

BLASTUP Active Author

the new release again has cooldown time of exploding 60 seconds written in discription and also u need 10 points for exploding and other wisdom skill not 15 now

13. trakilaki

I don't know why are they putting cooldown on the explosion ... when it has no longer effect in PVE? It can't be "abused" by premium players.

14. Greekhell

Greekhell Advanced

that's what I mean it doesn't have any level or other kind of restrictions which is what de gaza asked

15. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

Because they intend to put a CD on the DK's super regeneration skill and then realizing that it would be stupid for only the DK's to receive a CD on their lv40 fame skill. So they did it for every class and every skill.

16. trakilaki

That skill is not in the fame tree ... that skill is in the wisdom tree just like the survival instinct and cyanite shield.
    The explosions are in the fame tree and have no effect in PvE.
    That is my point ... why would pure PVP skill have cooldown?

17. sdknightno1

sdknightno1 Advanced

Don't forget, the explosions, the shield, and super regen are still currently known as lv40 fame skills on the live servers.
    But even with the 1 min CD, the effect might be minimal depending on how well you play. For me, I usually average 1 death/min so it wouldn't change much for me.

I mean, isn't the whole point of the game, PvP or PvE to try to live as long as possible? With no CD some people will almost be incentivized to die.

18. trakilaki

Yes in all other arenas except 6v6 where it is must to do strategy (unless you are heavy P2W and spent over $100K) ... and I will quote myself:

19. jole2211

jole2211 Forum Greenhorn

Haha,nice try bigpoint but if you think about lvl 50 expansion on wisdom tree you will notice a big lie,I just want to say that we didnt got lvl 50,in general you will have same hp and dmg because everybody will spent some points on talents,and if you use 2 talents you will be even lower lvl :p

20. ULTRAPEINLICH

ULTRAPEINLICH Forum Duke

The problem I see here is the still ongoing heavy imbalance in 6v6. This is surely no argument to encourage players to die to inflict heavy dmg...
    How many SWs are simply getting honor points for dying in respawn points and hoping for some lucky aura kills. This concept is just stupid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.