new moon event belt

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by XxTheMagexX, Feb 26, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. XxTheMagexX

XxTheMagexX Forum Greenhorn

Good evening, there is already some time that I try to droop the witch stalker's belt and I don't know where he falls, if it's in the three trees, or in amphorae, I'd like to know also if they drop out of the event, because when we enter the map always appear the items below the tab where you choose the difficulties, thanks for now.

2. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Active Author

Only drops from amphoras. (1x or 5x key)

Also if i understood the GM in last stream, the drop rate will be increased in a week or so, so best to wait till its confirmed in patchnotes or something, since droprate right now is verrrry low.

3. XxTheMagexX

And drop out of the event? which would be better of 5 or 1?

4. sargon234

sargon234 Forum General

Will the same happen to the frost brooms too?

5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Active Author

Debatable i guess. Some say 5x has a bit higher chance, but then again you can open 5x 1 key VS 1x 5 key which also improves chance of getting it. I always open the 1x, but never saw the belt.

No mention of the mounts, only belt.

6. XxTheMagexX

I expressed myself wrong before, the question I wanted to ask is if the belt has the possibility of falling off without the event being happening?

7. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Active Author

I cant tell with 100% certainty, but ive read answer on this question before and it stated that it can also drop outof event.

XxTheMagexX likes this.
  8. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Forum Duke

I can't recall anyone ever saying that they got the belt outside of event time. I used to farm the wood a lot before event so that I could do spiders, and I can say that none of the new moon event uniquies ever dropped outside of event for me.

9. sargon234

sargon234 Forum General

I suggest opening the 1 key amphora.