New Moon (NEW)

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by trakilaki, Jul 21, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Yes it is a typo ... I have already reported that XD

So my friends are having x8 and x10 bossom drops. Knowing i have had x3 once in TS ... blossom drops should be 3x, 5x, 8x, and 10x.

_Baragain_ likes this.
  2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I plan to use blue just because I have so many to waste, but the boss is designed do that average players could do it with blues. I could do it
    Good, so my estimate of 40 runs was likely a big over estimate... I may be able to get half way to a second piece.

3. Troneck86

Troneck86 Forum Great Master

Full set or bust. I'm glad the event fell on a weekend heh.

4. Play.4.Fun

Play.4.Fun Someday Author

No.... last few years they are trying hard to make it much, much more insane.

Today me and my friend make 3 runs. He get progres/wood per run 68/11 - 87/9 - 82/14 and I get 97/17 - 82/5 - 78/7.

So, min/max/average is 5/14/10,5 for wood and 68/97/82 for progres. Simply math is for 4k progres you will need 48 runs and there is good chance that you will get about 500 wood. So 8 kills in 1min and 40sec and that is that.

Just to prove my point.... new Full Moon gets 5k progress bar (about 50% more) and mini boss now drop 50 (old number) or 25 (half of old drop) progres.

5. GodChronos

GodChronos Forum Expert

how is the drop rate for the old kara set?

6. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'm wrong... not the math, but the mechanic. BigPoint is stupid and it doesn't matter how many slots that cape has, it crafts to a 1 slot product

Ready for a word to the wise that is probably too late to help some of you? Who can tell me how much it takes to open 4 slots on a cape to get all 5 open?

85,600 andermant... I don't know about you, but that is a little steep for me. So, anything that gets you all the slots for less is good, right? Well, like I always say, work smarter, not harder.

What would happen if you get four Tier 1 Capes and added one slot to two of the four. Then, when you craft them, you'll have a 2 slot Tier 2 at the expense of 4,800 andermant. Do that 4 times and you have 4 Tier 2 capes at the cost of 19200 andermant. Then, if you add a slot to two of them and combine the 3/3/2/2 capes, you end up with a 3 slot Tier 3 cape for another 4,800 ander (24,000 total). From here, you add two more slots to the 3 slot Cape for 8,800 ander and you have a 3 slot cape for 32,600 andermant instead of 85,600. I don't know about you, but saving 53k andermant is a good thing.

You are all very welcome.

Note, this only matters for the capes and not the boots/decoration since it is the same price to add a slot to a tier 3 item as it is a tier 1 item, so in those cases, it would actually cost you more.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    EhtovK likes this.
  7. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

So which one is it?
    It's not like I'll ever open slots on a cape anyway. :rolleyes:

8. Wllf

Wllf Advanced

I'm confused. Are you wrong or are you right? o_O

9. bLaind

bLaind Forum Baron

No feedback thread for this huh?
    So... This is a big intricate map - freaking slow progress event... boring as hell. Drops crappier than ever.
    Stopped playing it at 1250 progress... 4 boss kills, 25 flowers. I'll probably try to do 2-3 more kills (amphorae involved) to get me a tier 2 karabosa cloak.

10. Play.4.Fun

Play.4.Fun Someday Author

As I said on Baragains "insane" notice.... BP constantly lowered drop rate and increases the time and effort required to achieve a task / event. I do not know when they will realize that this system have a counter effect. This game is not a competition between the players, so we are not waiting to see who will be "last man standing" hire. Such a system may give results in games with real prizes ... but this is just a game. The main feature of a game is to be playfull and addictive not masochistic and devastating 100 years long grind.

I played solo with my main char and get: 5 - 14 - 6 - 14 - 5 - 7 - 7 wood drop per run. After 7 runs get only 58 wood and access to queen.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.