New Player - Need some tips

Discussion in 'Steam Mechanicus' started by Haroxy0, Dec 15, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Haroxy0

Haroxy0 Forum Greenhorn

Hi

New to Drakensang, i didn't create my character yet, planing to create a dwarf, do you guys have some leveling tips?

2. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hello Haroxy0 and welcome to DSO EN Forums. We hope you will enjoy your visits here and find our Community friendly and helpful. I have moved your post to more appropriate section of the Forum, specifically dedicated to the class you seem to be interested in. Now, without further ado - let's get this discussion begin. Also, feel free to check other posts/ threads where our players shared many screenshots of their builds etc.

kind regards

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Dwarf is a great class with a lot of DPS.
    Just level to 55 doing all the quests. Don't worry about your gear, events or anything.
    You can do all that when You have reached 55.
    Just have fun and work on getting to level 55.
    All bosses are a great form of exp.
    You can also get exp scrolls, an exp pet and exp buffs. I think if You search forums, I remember Trakilaki had a great post on how to maximize experience gain.