Suggestion NEW Q membership only Cube/agathon set

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by alchimista, Mar 23, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Create a a new premium Q , dedicated to a solid cores farming membership only ?

Poll closed Apr 2, 2018.
  1. Yes, I'm premium/deluxe game supporter and I like the idea

5.6%
  2. No, I'm not a premium/deluxe. Keep game free

33.3%
  3. No, I am a premium/deluxe game supporter and I don't like the idea

61.1%
  4. Yes, I'm not a premium/deluxe user, but I support this idea

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

Fwiw, as the op is only referencing the Agathon set which is the dk cube set, it seems pretty clear the result (and possibly intent of the op) would be to enable the creation and proliferation of 1H pvp cube set DKs that have resulted in complaints in other threads.

2. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Oh boy, the forum and the facebook page would become a nuclear meltdown of whining and calls for dk nerfs

If this is intent, that is very malicious and dangerous
    Let's give op the benefit of the doubt

3. MikeyMetro

MikeyMetro Forum Overlooker

Have you ever heard about F2P Games?

Although the concept of F2P is rapidly becoming an urban legend in the world of micro-transaction games it is still fundamentally true. This suggestion would be a step further from the original definition of F2P, i.e., everything in the game can be accessed whether a player pays or not.

In fact this is one of the few games left that is still completely F2P. I can access the premium vendor and even get mystic cubes as an F2P, albeit not in great quantities, since Freemiums come along fairly regular. AS for the bonus login chest there is nothing in there I cannot get as an F2P.

The was a time that I found this game worthy of my financial support but even back then I would have still voted NO to this idea.

Luck be with ye,
    Mikey,
    Tegan

trakilaki and Shansurri like this.
  4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Completely agree....

5. alchimista

alchimista Forum Pro

uh?

Will a new Q not work the same way ?
    With a new freemium 3 day limited entrance ?
    As you wrote : everything in the game can be accessed whether a player pays or not. ( OR TIMED ) as with a freemium pass. So what's wrong with a Q specific premium idea ?

6. Shansurri

Shansurri Active Author

No, it would not, because a three day pass is great for a few membership things, but certainly not an answer for farming an entire dungeon. Which takes us right back to the original point-- I (and apparently everyone else) enjoy playing in a game where there are benefits for having membership, but no serious penalty for those who can't afford or choose not to be members. I have friends in this game who are unable to be members. They already face spending more anders on daily challenges and resurrections, etc. I have little interest in penalizing them more. A better request would be to add another Q which offered the cube set to ALL players as drops, instead of as a cube reward.

7. emmaaxxx

emmaaxxx Someday Author

Well , guys i think the solution is so simple here and i dont understand why the developers didnt still make this. They can simple, make mystic cubes drop solid cores and other cores (all cores red blue green .....) like augment cores already drop. It will make a small boost for premium users but still it will be a " small " boost, so the gap between F2P users and P2P wont increase a lot.

Moreover , in my opinion it is totally normal that solid cores and maybe some other cores like augment cores are "hard" to farm. I really cant understand why ppl complain (espesially pro players) for the hard drop that solid cores have and want to make easier the farming of this stuff when we have the patience to farm 5-6 months to develop a gear set with 4 gold lines and gold base stats on each part. Farming cores is just the easiest part for a pro crafting player . So 1 month more for gathering the solid cores or other cores needed for transfering stats and augment gear is not so hard i think comparing with the work needed for crafting.

8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Why are you people always shooting yourselves in a foot? We already know what happened to draken and the draken merchants.
    Pristine cores drop only from chests and soul cores drop only in from Mortis but are not 100% drop. That is why they are available in the Salvendar's shop. If they put the solid cores in the shop that means they would decrease the drop as well. But solid cores are same as the other elemental cores ... so why would they put only solid cores in the shop and not the others? That is not a solution.
    The solution is easy ... make solid core 100% drop from Mortis and implement a quest and a chest for soul cores. Unlike Pristine cores ... soul cores would drop from the chest in all difficulties ... because q6 is the only place they are dropping at. Pristine cores are dropping in all the other maps so therefore getting them only in Infernal difficulty is reasonable.
    If they don't want to add merchant ... not a big deal ... but they can add the quest line and the chest.
    You don't understand the complaints because you haven't had the need of solid cores.
    "Small boost"? The gap between f2P and P2P won't increase?
    Yea right XD

9. emmaaxxx

emmaaxxx Someday Author

Recently, me personally used about 3000 solid cores for transfering stats on cube set and augment some parts from tier 5 to 6. I had already spended my old solid cores for other crafts (like gnob rings, emilia pauldrons) so when i wanted to craft on cube set i started farming them, having 0 cores at start. So i needed solid cores very much , and i ll need more for tier 7 on future. Of course the drop rate on solid cores is too bad , ofc and it is hard to farm , ofc i had done thousands ports runs to farm them , but i just mentioned the difficulty between legends parts craft and solid cores farming. Someone that have spended so much effort on crafting then the farming for cores is just nothing.
    So i just dont find so big issue the difficulty on farming solid cores or augment cores. If we want the developers to make easier these cores farming, then lets ask them to reduce down the gold demand for crafting or increase the drop rate of legendaries so we can have more junks parts for final stage craft.

In conclusion, if the developers decided that solid cores will be a hard drop , let it be, at least this core item is the only "no payment with anders" material, (even dracens have their price) so lets let an item or put more items too that are hard to farm, even for the most totally cash paying players.

10. Fugnuts

Fugnuts Forum Master

Id suggest making the cores available for purchase via MF like pristine and soul cores are or add solid cores as rewards from LBs.At least this way everyone will be able to get them unlike if they were available for premium.Premium subscription already gives too many benefits...making more and more stuff available for payment only will destroy the balance even more and increase the gap between F2P and P2P users.

Cubes shouldve dropped for all players imo, the premium users shouldve had an increased drop rate and the non premium players a lower droprate.The cube set for instance is one of the best sets ingame and only available to P2P users because it drops from cubes.If BP really aims for balance, then making the cube set available to everyone should be a step in that direction.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2018
    Shansurri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.