Suggestion New Wisdom talent and key binding

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Saved_81, Jun 20, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saved_81

Saved_81 Forum Master

Hi, I would like to be added the Wisdom talent for the melting (currently we have benchwork and vendor, the only thing I fell is really missing is the chance to melt stuff in maps).
    The other thing I really miss is the chance to set a key to fast call those functions.
    It would be awesome if I hadn't to open skill window -> click on wisdom page -> click on vendor/benchwork window.

I would be fine even if the new talent was put in exchange of the increased gold drop rate and I wouls be fine even if they were skills we should have to put in the skill bar (that would also give an extra function to those additional skill bars we had some time ago).

Shiro, vegetadavid, gbit and 2 others like this.
  2. vegetadavid

vegetadavid Forum Mogul

+1

why not in the place of craft

3. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Because I craft way more than I melt.

Once you have maxed out all your gear's level, selling and crafting become way more relevant than melting. Crafting and Selling will never be "near useless," no matter how much stuff you farm, but melting approaches "near useless" after about 273m-364m glyphs. As is, I only melt uniques and legendaries worth less than 5 gold. Doing that for about two months, I've farmed over 25m glyphs to save for the future.

I may not be interested in a talent for melting, but I would enjoy a hotkey for selling/crafting. Alternatively, they could move the buttons to the bottom of the inventory since you will likely identify your equipment before selling any way.

ΣMiwel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.