Next event is...Sargon has arrived!!!

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Bearer-of-Death, Mar 26, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

It's a POWERFUL torso, lv 45. Not lv 40 anymore. I believe noone has it yet?

2. multitoonz

multitoonz Forum Great Master

Test Server shows lvl 45 "Powerful" Sargon Torso has 333 HP and +90 armor with an 86 armor base, +15hp regen per sec.. My lvl 40 "Regular" Sargon Armor on live server has 333 HP and +111 armor with a 130 armor base, not upgraded yet or anything. Plus I get 5 HP per sec regen off regular armor.
    Set bonus still the same, add 333 hp for 2 pieces, 222 HP, 55 damage and 11 HP regen per sec for 3 pieces.
    Only thing more then is powerful will give you a bit more HP regen, but stats show it to be worse than regular Sargon armor.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2014
  3. Khoainong

Khoainong Someday Author

Lol you call your self 'multitoon' and you're not aware of different classes have different stats on the same item?
    I believe you playing ranger on test server? Cuz if you check out the first page of this thread again, you will see the stats for 'powerful' torso for Dragon Knight, they are completely higher than those ones you just mentioned

This belongs to sw
    [​IMG]
    This belongs to ranger
    [​IMG]
    This belongs to DK (from 1st page)
    [​IMG]

This was the one you mention, it is Dk's torso lv 40 (taken from wiki)
    [​IMG]

4. BugaJakab70

BugaJakab70 Active Author

Exactly. Pauldron was last time in the game over a year ago. Now must wait anoher year for it or can't ever obtain it, since the new set is incompatible with the old one? I know, I can get it from Sargon as a drop. Haha, over 100 kills and never dropped a unique other than the cloak.
    The most logical reward would be now the pauldron, the least logical one is the torso. But this is BP logic.
    Tha most annoying sargon event ever... :(

5. yzm5508512

yzm5508512 Someday Author

Ranger sargon "powerful" torso 45lvl : 86 base armor,99 armor 333hp,15regen
    Ranger sargon normal torso level up to 45lvl:99 base armor,124 armor 342hp,5regen
    all u need is 45k glypha:p
    can anyone tell me how powerful is this torso?

gemon666 likes this.
  6. galadriale

galadriale Junior Expert

Those are all really bad moves that discourage people from having fun. They try to make the event harder but what are the better rewards in turn? Hope these changes return to what it was like in the past.

And the problem about the stat for the lv 45 sargon powerful armour being lower than its lv 40 old one is serious. People are getting the same progress rewards from time to time. I suggest there are alternative progress rewards for those who have already got 1. Gems below simple level of quality are easy to get from ordinary monsters. So they should not appear in progress reward. Same for the costume, you can get it from sargon and miniboss. Hope they review the progress rewards

7. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Yo hey admins, you should take a look. I think you guys gave ranger's powerful sargon armor a bug lol. I am sure it is supposed to be stronger not weaker....

8. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

[​IMG]

Thats as you can seen, Sargon Torso @ 45 level and it's all most the same as the old one but good thing about new one is it has more regeneration then the old set and you will save 1.3 mil GoP couse it's already on 45 level.
    I think sargon will not drop Powerfull set parts but regular onese + sargon shadow weaponry so we all will have a good chanse to get the set.

Maybe it would not be a bad idea to change set bonus for Sargon Powerfull set
    2 set part: +333 hitpoints
    3 set part: +222 hitpoints, regenerate 25 hitpoints, +65 damage
    hope it's not op.

9. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

You answered yourself already. It is going to be OP with hp regen increasing already on base stats. The set bonus won't change because the powerful shadow weaponry's set bonus didn't change as well. Only thing change is free GOP and better regen already.

10. Darwarren

Darwarren Count Count

730 draken is noticeable, but the event merchant is much pricier. 1000 draken would make more sense.
    Since the Shadowfort amphorae seemed to have more loot than in other events, the quest for keys should still be repeatable. Paydays are so popular.

11. Zokin

Zokin Forum Expert

Amphora and beans quests are not repeatable and thats just lame., i hope they will change that. Good thing is that there is a new shadow portal in m1 that can drop portal for hard map (same as that one from progres bar). I was two times in hard map-got 2 uniques. It seems there is still hope for completing old sargon set. :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

how many ess are needed to defeat sargon on hard?

13. BugaJakab70

BugaJakab70 Active Author

Like in state lottery? U must be kidding. :D
    I hope the pieces of old set will be available from the event merchant, like the old new moon set pieces...

14. CemalRavage

CemalRavage Junior Expert

this is discusting , you put the same looking set again , with stats like the lvl 40 at lvl 45 , i dont need your 15 life regeneration , you give us 99 armor on a lvl 45 armor? are you kidding ? how lazy you mos be to make the same set over and over again changing only the stats a little , atleast they should make the stats better , not like lvl 40 at lvl 45 ...

15. multitoonz

All I know is the Sargon set while different isn't that great comparably to drop gear. My DK has lvl 43 Soldier Torso with right now 700 HP on it, ( before amethysts), plus a bit of armor. But then Sargons HP bonuses plus my full Keens would probably bump my HP from 10,2 to closer to 11, my Armor res. to maybe 60% but then again having all HP gear makes for a durable tank but without crit gear it's just not balanced enough for my tastes. I am switching to Dark and will boost with amethysts to get my HP back up to an acceptable level.
    Don't get me wrong, I like the Sargon events and there is a possibility with gear mixing and matching to find balance. But now even unique rings are either HP or damage and the crit balance is gone from them too. Makes it an ordeal to constantly farm CoT's ID'ing drop rings, amulets and weap decorations to make balance happen.
    I would happily use the Sargon set on my SW if I could get all 3 pieces, well 4, I like the Cloak too. Only one Roshans piece on it so it needs all the HP help it can get right now at lvl 43.
    Plus looking at the powerful stats you posted, thanx btw :) , they will either nerf the DK armor because it really isn't fair comparable to Ranger and SW or they will raise the stats on Ranger and SW to make it fair. Hopefully the latter.

16. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

don't forget that there are sargon claws. 1000 crit seems fair amount, but there is armor reduction...

17. multitoonz

Good point, think I could afford the armor reduction for the 1k crit boost. That would be an acceptable trade. Forgot about the Claw. Have the Sargon Shield as gem holder but due to block loss am hesitant to use it regardless of the 20% added damage bonus. Maybe the weapon set could be useful if one had multiple pieces.

Wondering if there will be a 1k draken drop chance in this event? lol

18. yamahamm

yamahamm Advanced

of course not :D

19. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Also, after testing it out on test server, Sargon does not feel so godlike. He died with only the regular and mightys I farmed. Also he didn't hit as hard or as fast as he has in the past. Also he seemed to have less HP. Also, with him not being in a second map, it will make it easier to kill Sargon for that quest because we won't have to farm the Light Crystals too. Even the mobs felt easier. Like those dogs in the begining... their bleed was not as bad as it used to be. Also, the 3 stage knight boss seems to have lost his stun and is now tankable in all three stages. No more running around in circles waiting for banner and dragon hide to cool down.

Overall, I'm a bit pissed about not being able to repeat the amphora key quest. I used to use the quest to stock up on amphora keys, but now I can't. But I am pleased that there is a nice amount of draken and that the mob's scaling might actually be fixed. In the end, I have a bit of mixed feelings about this but am glad Sargon is back.

20. Aha-Gamer

Aha-Gamer Forum Duke

Guys, just have a little look into the German thread about this topic. I posted quite much information there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.