No account with this username/password combination was found.

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by LorDan, Oct 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LorDan

LorDan Forum Greenhorn

Hello. I can't log into the game because even though my username and password are correct, the user account is existing, it says the message seen in the title.
    I can't log in on the web either, because thing is happening to me there, too.. The only way I can log in online is with clicking the link I get from the forgotten password...
    Yes, I tried changing my password, it didn't work.
    I was able to log in 1 time, when I created the account..
    Can anyone help me? I tried the support, but they didn't seem to found out my problem. I am playing on Grimmag.

2. fibosh

fibosh Forum Greenhorn

same here, brand new player having problems, friend saw me make an account on stream and he tried to make a new one and he's having same issue, so its not just you lmao

3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

That's interesting. Might be a problem with your ISP somehow interrupting the encrypted connection (unlikely) or some bizzare bug in the "made in China" system of this game. The Chinese holding (Youzu) that currently holds BP is notorious for such problems in their games, but I've never seen it happening to anyone in this game.

On the other hand, are you 100% sure you're using the correct username and password and you don't have some weird unicode symbols in any of these?

4. LorDan

LorDan Forum Greenhorn

Sadly it is not because of my ISP, because I tried it with a friend and it didn't work for them either.
    I am absolutely sure that the username and the password are correct because they were copy-pasted. I tried it with typing too. I even created a password with and without symbols, so I don't know what the problem could be. I can only hope that it will be fixed.

5. fibosh

fibosh Forum Greenhorn

I'm 1000% sure, tried to make 4 other accounts with the same issue.

------MERGED------

It seems to be new accounts that are created, perhaps if youre curious you can try and make an account, should give you the exact same errors we're getting

Last edited by moderator: Oct 8, 2020
  6. Shine2

Shine2 Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Please contact Support ( link in my signature ). Cheers.

7. fibosh

fibosh Forum Greenhorn

i can't submit supports because i don't have my ID, i literally cannot sign in to get my ID on the website lol, for some reason im signed in on forums but this is the whole place where i can access my account

8. -justre116-

-justre116- Forum Apprentice

not just new accounts, its global bug I think, my acc is 2 months old, lvl 55 and Im not able to change my pw, when I changed it says "no user found". I reentered my last password and I got into acc, so old pass works, changing to a new one doesnt work. This is huge thing! People put money in the game, and they just dont even care about your acc..thats sad!!!

raider likes this.
  9. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

The issue is known and being investigated at the moment as announced here. Please keep an eye on the announcements for updates on this matter.
    Cheers,
    teddy.bear

10. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

Wait... How did you get signed into this forum when you have to sign into the web page to get here?

There is no other way. The forum itself does not have a sign in location. It gets the sign in passed from, for me, from "agathon.drakensang.com" when I press the forum button on the page after signing in to the web page.

Is there any chance that you are trying to sign into the wrong server??? Based on my experience, you should be logging into the server you choose for your toon initially. That being:
    tegan.drakensang.com
    agathon.drakensang.com
    heredur.drakensang.com
    grimmag.drakensang.com
    werian.drakensang.com
    balor-pvp.drakensang.com

So, which server did you initially log into?

Last edited: Oct 12, 2020
  11. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

The issue has already been solved - there was indeed a problem with this feature, as announced in the previously linked thread.

If you continue experiencing problems, please reach out to our support team.

~ closing thread ~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.