Bug No loot T_T

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by silverseas, Feb 26, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

It happened twice while I was soloing hod today that I mind controlled a convenient mortis priest standing nearby the boss closest to the Mortis door. The mortis priest dropped a ton of meteors that melted the boss... and I got no drop. T^T

Back to the old fashioned way of mashing the bug first instead of making it do the heavy lifting for me, I suppose. -sigh-

2. -DeathsRevenge-

-DeathsRevenge- Advanced

Is a bug that has existed ever since level 45 got released. If you control a preist and it kills the target, you and whoever else your in team with, won't get any loot. :)

You should not expect a fix to this anytime soon :)

3. We were informed that this issue was resolved late last year. Either the announcement was premature, or it has resurfaced. The bug report for it has been re-opened. Thank-you for reporting this, Silverseas.

DesertKoala and silverseas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.