Feedback No reason any more

Discussion in 'Speakers‘ Corner' started by Atsalakotos, Sep 29, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Atsalakotos

Atsalakotos Someday Author

Hello my mates
    I can say i play this game since R75 or less, that means many years!
    I can say i pass form many changes in this games and i mean how the game is change

I have 3 months now who i stop and the reason who i dont write is cuase , i didnt know if iam sure for my dessision
    But now yes... the game is change dramatic and really i cant follow this changes!

The changes have to do

1. The game need No life players
    Seriously the biggest anf greatest event have scales from normal-inf4
    For me a game is fun and with few hours per day can follow the changes.. Current event need 1000 time minimum to enter the same map ..brain dmg at all

2.Moba arena
    I was one of the biggest payer in this game, my farm , my invest dont have meaning at arena when at the begun the game has set up at this..pay or farm farm gems/ find uniques/craft not have meaning at all in arena
    I was arena player and now why i must have more like the new gems gems when dosent work in arena

3. the game is more complicated, i dont know why they make this game in this way

4. game not give anymore secure of our work , our invests that means at this moment is like this afer month changes to something else .. like kayza gems , moba arena , charachters balance

5. Community in this game is end! relationship in this game is end ..many people as me stop this game cuase their friends they tired this EDIT and stop and also make the same..
    Now iam at the same way ..what ever i know they stop or delete!

It was a great game and now is great EDIT

the game it was a bleeding in my pocket from many years and iam glad to developers who make this game like this to stop it !but with the same company of friends and the 40-45-50 lvl situation i do it again cuase had fun
    Now is race!

Goodluck

Last edited by moderator: Sep 29, 2019
    Dragenstein likes this.
  2. MENTOL

MENTOL Living Forum Legend

I think that not everything is so bad and you can still play.
    Although I’m also not happy with the arena. And now I don’t go to the arena either. :(

3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

they removed gems and such from the arena because they decided to heavily monetize events and such, after abnormally making pve and events more frustrating and you know what: it works, see how many people are running around with those cloaks with the present event and how many more will use it in halloween event( because both require special essences and we can assume that the light essences needed for gwenfara will not be easily available and of course there will be a cloak that will allow us to complete the event without having light essences)

4. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

I went from playing 3/4 hours or more per day back before R155 then dropped down to 3/4 hours per month until R185 and it got less and less with each subsequent release. This year started off with playing time limited to full moon which was still somewhat fun even though the rewards were pitiful, but alas they chose to boost the mobs, mini bosses and bosses taking away what little fun that was.

Now my DSO time is limited to checking the forum every four to six weeks hoping to see an official notice that new developers were hired or better yet the game is being sold to a gaming company. Considering what has happened to the forum since my last visit (no point in hitting the new thread button) I still see zero reason to bother wasting a second of my time to sign into the actual game. There are way too many others out there that aren't full of pointless grind for worthless rewards.

Novadude likes this.
  5. Novadude

Novadude Commander of the Forum

My regular server gameplay has probably dropped from 20-35 hours a week to maybe 3-7 a week. Maybe less if you take into account chat time, as I probably just spend a good portion of that 3-7 in the chat with friends and guildmembers. PVP is 0 hours a week as it is pointless for me - and now that PVP is pointless, PVE is also pointless for me.

Most of my gameplay now is the full moon event, and otherwise I'm just on test server. And even that is more and more uninteresting.

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

I strongly agree with 1, 2, 4 and 5.

They're forcing us to play with a group by making the mobs stronger and stronger... but many of our friends have stopped playing and most of people from the chat are just jerks (no stones, no special ess, etc.).

MENTOL and JohnWick like this.
  7. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

I still remember Winter Solstice event back in 2012 when you let us enter a clean map ... on purpose :)