Feedback November/December 2022: Events feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 1, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Very good to broke traditional 1.5k coins price to open chest..? my alternate noobs don't agree on that topic. Only increased drop from snowmen it' s ok..
    And nothing new from Premium day, Emilia don't even have repainted doggy ..? :( :eek: That a boring event... except gems nothing interesting here.
    Still invisible mobs...that's cool , no need to fix..." i like them very much"... :rolleyes:
    Last 3rd mini, servers failing , "servers hanging because high overload " nice... :mad::eek:

Last edited: Dec 28, 2022
  2. MythicG

MythicG Forum Greenhorn

I cant craft the new jewel cause i miss the first mini i just need 1 Frost fragment EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Dec 29, 2022
  3. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

the new event arrives while the current one is not finished. little complicated for people who have not finished the event or who have just started the game
    No?

gbit likes this.
  4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

I like to see that a part from the rot event there's no more events in january...

5. Enaggelion

Enaggelion Forum Apprentice

Happy New Year indeed!

Just wondering, it would be nice to get a bonus code to start the year ;)

6. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

7. ldso

ldso Advanced

Hello :) This is a known issue at the moment ^^

8. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

Hi
    I know this has been known for a long time:), I just wanted to support the fact that since time nothing has been resolved