Feedback November/December 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the current in game events. Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.
    Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. MrCrowley1234

MrCrowley1234 Forum Greenhorn

Fix your servers first so we can get in the game and play and then ask us!!!!

ENostradamus, Phelios and 1vanka like this.
  3. Alantix

Alantix Forum Greenhorn

I totaly agree with MrCrowley.
    I just lost the entire 3hour attire for the mini event because of error 36.
    Impossible to play

Phelios likes this.
  4. draksang114

draksang114 Forum Greenhorn

all events come down to error 36. There is no way to play, and therefore there is only one review - error 36.

Phelios likes this.
  5. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

1-2 days ago I made a lot of buffs, today I look at them and they turned into garbage, why did you do this? :mad:

Phelios likes this.
  6. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Well not sure what server you guys are playing on but Tegan is without any errors just completed the mini event.. and not 1 error.. and that's in 9 consecutive hours.. now hopefully I can complete the main event without any errors..

Phelios likes this.
  7. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

So you rushed (again) another update/patch to an event (already running) and added a bunch of crafting options as well as a repeatable quest. NO EXPLANATION OR GUIDE GIVEN!!! AGAIN!!!
    1: This definitely could have waited til after the event finished.
    2:Clicking on the berry and pumpkin patch in KH drops "mats" for crafting. Each click consumes a Multi Tool but no broken multi tool is given in return ( No thanks. The only reason I collect stuff in maps now IS for the broken multi tools)
    3:THEN, after letting everyone spend countless amounts of tools and gold to craft as many of the "new buffs" as they could. You did ANOTHER patch that turned all those "new buffs" into garbage. (This is a despicable act from a shameless corporation)
    4: You did all of that and still did not learn from last years feedback about the abhorrent amount of progress need to finish an event with near worthless rewards for all but the newest of players and newly minted lvl 100s
    5: You started the mini event 2 days early and slammed a 1 1/2 day long moon event onto live servers at the same time... no announcements
    It all begs the question... is there a whole and fully functioning brain between the lot of ya??????
    IMHO, and in the words of my grandfather..... if brains was dynamite... y'all wouldnt have enough to blow yer damn noses!!

Sincerely, Doc.

8. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Best event ever!!!!
    Finaly an event that gives me zero reason to play

pure perfection

9. iG.Fury

iG.Fury Forum Greenhorn

Dear Team,

The servers that you are using are not capable to support the users that log in and we are receiving error 36 every run.
    Unfortunately, I don`t see the point of buying premiums to support you, when we are not seeing any improvement and you are wasting our time with rough, unclean product.
    Additionally, no information when you try to implement something, that is unexpectable as you don`t communicate with your player base and provide updates.

An action plan how to improve the above, as well as bonus code would be critical as you can understand.

Cheers !

tozagol, Phelios, Selene-Rip and 2 others like this.
  10. RacoonBoyTrashPanda

RacoonBoyTrashPanda Forum Apprentice

11. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

you are so right bugpoint at all i don't mind them doing anything everything they make is lag bug ping nebula error 36.23 i can't understand after it kicks you out with error 36 and you want to enter with your other character it tells you that the account was used, WHERE is it used, right? I rewrite the password and username, otherwise you log in on 2 maps, go to the mini and bam, error 36 and what happens to those 10 infernal passages that you took for map 1, you lose them from 10 maps like that throw away 7 times constantly at a loss, not to mention that you also need 180-200 runs for the mini, someone from the incompetent team that creates this garbage should bother to answer the audience what is happening, what events we are playing, what miracles you are a complete zero. ...if you can't do something don't do it don't annoy the players with your nonsense the year is ending and we were supposed to play the invincible and big game hunt events but seeing how they handle the events better just delete them

12. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

I'm not sure why you players keep explaining all the problems the game is having, the DSO Dev's absolutely know exactly what is going on.. and after at least 2 years of fixing nothing it seems like you players would just stop playing.. look obviously the Dev's are not going to fix anything other than to keep hoping new players keep spending real money on premium and andermants because believe it or not they are still making tones of money and have absolutely no reason to change anything.. and most likely never will.. I'm honestly surprised this game has stayed up for 12 years.. being a Vet of DSO myself.. I still play daily..and complete most events when the game is working correctly..but as soon as it gives me problems I go play something else.. if you're looking for the game to ever be what it was 5 years ago then your hope's are lost..

13. -kirachan-

-kirachan- Someday Author

very well said !!!

Phelios, Kiwigal1244 and tozagol like this.
  14. bodo79

bodo79 Forum Greenhorn

Hello dear DSO team! I would like to say that if they can no longer do the loading lags and the hand tool is broken, we could at least get an OG bonus code. I don't understand why it's so difficult to give at least 1 code

tozagol likes this.
  15. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello everyone,

For those who have been asking in various threads, the event attire is now available in the shop.

Good luck!:)

16. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

tozagol likes this.
  17. tr3xtr3m

tr3xtr3m Forum Apprentice

she try to fix 1 bug and never down normal+implemented another 10/20 or more bugg,i got new bug started 3 days ago but many players say to me i m lucky because another players have long time DISCONECT/CONECT back in the server,u are the BEST BUGGED company FOREVER!!PS here work normal only donators manager!!!!!

18. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Out of curiosity I crafted a couple of those ghostly suga pies and they gave me steam cores multiple times....steamcores are not in the description as possible drop.

Also just some common sense feedback for you oh holy n mighty DSO team:

Almost any progres bar in every event lately is completely useless for anyone that plays this game for more than a couple years. If you keep pushing veterans/strong players away from events, new players won't be able to get any help and thus not come close in finishing events.

Even with event attires (which is prolly your whole setup/logic) they won't stand a chance.

It's a lose-lose-lose situation....

tozagol likes this.
  19. CiscoNetPlus

CiscoNetPlus Exceptional Talent

[​IMG]

This image says different information:
    [​IMG]
    Without a doubt it is giving what the first image says.

tozagol and FAALHAAS like this.
  20. geverlan15

geverlan15 Forum Greenhorn

For me it's giving an error whenever I try to log in or change maps, the famous "all connection attempts failed" I simply can't log into the game, I wonder when they will release an update to fix these problems? The days go by and events happen