Feedback November/December 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I don't see that 1st example anywhere tho, but ok :)
    Crafting that stuff is a waste of time anyway. Getting 10k normal pumpins for 1 strange, costs me way too much times and tools to get crap in return.

2. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Well for some players like myself that already have 3/3 ingredient hunter jewels and 10+ tools the crafting items is a perfect way to get some random loot..I don't mind using the tools because there is nothing to use them on atm..other than the cave map..that I no longer need to go into.. hopefully the new update actually fixed the smiley face pie drops..been getting mostly Cores, and candy essence..

3. FAALHAAS

Thanks for reminding this games RNG is EDIT terrrrible

Last edited by moderator: Nov 14, 2023
    tozagol likes this.
  4. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Just checking in here to see if there have been any changes to the game:) If so inclined, it looks as though I could come back and carry on from when I stopped in late July. I have not played since starting an EDIT release in August where I joined a dozen or so former DSO players. This game is what it is and there is no point to be EDIT and moaning about it as nothing will change.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 16, 2023
    tozagol likes this.
  5. Самма

Самма Advanced

Hello, after the last fix when using the new 100% hp buff , it became impossible to use the bone elixir from Mortis , the cooldown on the elixir immediately turns on and it is inactive, everything was fine before the fixes and it was possible to use it. Buffs and the elixir of bones are different things , and a cooldown on the elixir due to the use of the buff should not work , please pass the problem to the developers for correction .

6. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

7. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

hmmm Ok I saw the announcement that says BP is working on the Thanksgiving event. But it does not say anything about Premium day. Is premium day working???? There is nothing to buy except the same things you can get every day Inf passes Lair tokens etc....

tozagol likes this.
  8. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

9. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

At this point i wonder will they release something that works ? They relase a broken event and even manage to break premium day im out of words here! This thanksgiving event sounds like crap with premium rewards bla bla.... What about the good events like circus monstrorum or BGH ?! Is there any info bout those ?!

tozagol likes this.
  10. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Thank you for your time.

tozagol and Melethainiel like this.
  11. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

Seriously we're in the 12th hour with no premium stuff.

tozagol likes this.
  12. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Seriously..lol.. O' NO the DSO Dev's released another broken event.. HILARIOUS.. honestly I didn't expect anything less..and at what point will all players realize this is the new NORM for this team..most likely the problem will be fixed the last 2 days of event..like with the Ghost event attire coming available at full price in the last 2 weeks of the event.. honestly I gave up on worrying about this game many years ago..to many other better games to play..

13. FAALHAAS

So instead of just launching Rising heroe event, they release their own broken version of it?

The DSO team + mods keeps surprising me EDIT. I know so many players that used to be loyal to this game for years has kinda giving up last couple months/weeks....

Good job!

Last edited by moderator: Nov 22, 2023
    tozagol and Selene-Rip like this.
  14. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

still not premimum stuff with Emilia.

tozagol likes this.
  15. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello,

Yes, we're aware of the Premium Day offers missing - it's been reported and the team is working on it.

16. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

ok thanks(givning).

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
  17. MegoBoT

MegoBoT Forum Greenhorn

For fresh new characters, Thanksgiving Activities is still not available
    https://ibb.co/8b0dWhH

ps. I corrected the screen in English, the level 10 character has just been created, only a premium day is available. There are no other promotions and NPCs with chests for levels.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2023
    tozagol likes this.
  18. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Maybe a translation of what's on the image? :D

19. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

i'm jumping from one place to another, can't go anywhere i jump right back where i started.
    Lol, uncontrollable teleport, nice skill!!

20. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

The Premium NPC is still broken..how many time do you Dev's need to be told to actually fix the premium problem..this is now day 2 and we still can't buy anything..