Feedback November/December 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

They fix it soon the free deluxe people saved from the halloween event has ran out.

2. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

when smugglers event?

3. Kingman.

Kingman. Forum Apprentice

Will copy this here too as it may stand better chance of notice. I might add i did the first page on halloween and then got bored and gave up waiting for the attire

Yet again cannot buy the attire even to help. Why EDIT can you never buy attire at the start of the event?? Even then buying attire that lasts 10 days for an event that lasts 7 is not exactly value for money, but to expect people to get this much gold without even the limited amount of help the attire offers is ridiculous.
    Have been looking forward to a new event, but you know i really dont think i can be bothered with wasting so much time on it and to be honest i am struggling to even be bothered to log in for events impossible to finish​

Last edited by moderator: Dec 1, 2023
  4. MegoBoT

MegoBoT Forum Greenhorn

Where is the promised Black Friday?

5. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Stellar gold event.

Event tab says collect realm paths from all Sentinel's. I have killed near two dozen Sentinel's more then half dozen different maps and not got even one realm path to Skyfall arena.

Is the description wrong? Is this a glitch?

Last edited: Nov 27, 2023
  6. Kingman.

Just another reason for attire it gives you "an increased chance that all sentinels will drop a realm path to the Skyfall Arena.
    Useless if it takes 474 of them to complete the event on merciless at the drop rate they seem to be at, or maybe the idea is to force you to buy realm paths

7. Spagiari

Spagiari Active Author

I would like to know what the DSO thinks, due to the fact that it makes a simple repetitive event and will spend an absurdly many time and resources to complete the progress. DSO, if you want us to stop playing, say it at once, the Halloween event few people had the courage to do, this event is just another one to say that there is an event in the month. I'm not even going to comment on the lag, bugs, and incomplete maps nor the dead pvp that used to be the joy of many. And please, moderator, leave the topic here, I didn't change it due to the fact that the forum is also dead.

8. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Finally
    Finally a player has hit the nail on its head..yes fellow player it is exactly the idea to force you to buy from the shop..and there hoping you also buy more anderment..it is the only reason this game is still operating..between the horrible buggs and the ridiculous lag and high latency..the game would had been gone long ago if it wasn't for the cash shop, it's the only thing left that's keeping the game servers live..once the revenue runs to low I guarantee it will shut down..within the end of 2024 DSO servers will be shut down.. it's been 12 years..I really don't see it making to 2025..

9. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

Here we go again ! You release the cloak for the event and after an hour error 36 ! Servers are overloaded again ! Can you people do your job ? We are payin you so you can do the job you are hired to do ! It's not our fault or our pc's or our interent provider ! Its your fault not capable of maintaining few servers , even when you are getting paid to do so ! Give us an honest answer, at least you can do that! Never seen such a team not capable of maintaining a game and not caring about the players at all ! Have a nice day DSO team!

10. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

Get we not Riot of the rocketmen in year?

11. Hokori

Hokori Board Administrator Team Drakensang Online

Hi cigarbennett,

I personally tested the drop and it's massively low without the event attire, but it's still possible.

12. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Thank you for your time. :)

Hokori likes this.
  13. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

Like the packages especially the deals with premium and andermanter in.

14. Akaviri

Akaviri Forum Greenhorn

Great events, especially "error code: 36", my all time favorite.:D

!!!ghj[jlxbr!!! likes this.
  15. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

The Queen's name is misspelled in the text:

[​IMG]

Gave me a chuckle. ;)

tozagol likes this.
  16. Kingman.

Why is their no present active today in the solstice cave?
    I have defeated the guardian on several alts today since reset and got nothing, the guardian is not even dropping anything

17. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I opened today's chest, no idea what i got, nothing extra in my inventory.
    Has anyone found something?

18. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

10 sugar beet :D i'm rich now..:eek:
    P.S.
    In the good old days of DSO we have event buffs instead that joke.

19. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Thnxx!

20. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Why today 8/12 there's no gift in the winter cave to open? a part form that the enemy who is at the entrnace has no drop... thanks