Feedback November/December 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Well, I don't even have a boss to kill so can't enter the cave with the gifts. Anyone else have that problem or is it just me?

2. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

Same here, maybe he isn't getting paid for his work in the cave :D

3. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Do you mean that when you went into the cristal ball there was nobody inside? that's worse than what it happened to me... and it seems nobody gives us a solution about it... thanks DSO. It seems that they only make us reload the game for maitenances and hotfixs and whatever but they don't know how to work properly...

4. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Ooh ...seems DSO has another "scam cave"... :confused: I saw twin guardians , one and finally we have 0. :D

5. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

We've reported the cave issues.

Hopefully, it will be fixed soon. :)

Selene-Rip likes this.
  6. Kingman.

Kingman. Forum Apprentice

A couple of days ago i posted on having that problem. I think that it may reset at mid-day rather than midnight as i tried later (after mid-day) and it worked.
    That being said all day today there has been no guardian to defeat at all. The cave had a force-shield across it, presumably to avoid people avoiding the fight, which just insta-killed me

7. Lambrusco

@Kingman. Yesterday 08/12, at least i had something to kll to but today 09/12 cave is empty and there's that force shield you talk about killing you instantly in case you decide to cross it. at the begining of this on 05/12 they let me open 2 gufts instead of 1 and enemies were 2. I though i was cos maybe they wanted to begin one day before and as they didn't do it they put that gift of 04/12 in 05/12 something that i think is not the right solution since if you don't open a gift at the same day you lose it so it's not our problem not opening it at the right time but we have to paid their mistake in case we don't see it... and now this. Are we gonna have solve it before summer 2024? cos there are a lot of bonus codes promised that are heaping there for us to receive since long time... thanks.

EDIT: I sent a ticket to support and they aswered me that I had to clean temps and flush for it to work and it did it but it only worked for 1 day. today 10/12 i have same problem.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2023
  8. Mr.Poitin

Mr.Poitin Forum Apprentice

Again 36error..
    E36YESYES

9. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Same annoying boring long progres bars with the same useless rewards.

With such event, nobody who has played this event last year has a reason to play it again.

Selene-Rip likes this.
  10. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Honestly the Christmas event is by far one of the easiest and quickest events to complete in the entire year..and with 2 free attires I was able to finish the main event in a total of 28 hors and using the 2nd free attire to complete the 1st mini event in less than a total of 8 hours..so it's really a matter of if you want to put in the time..and if the events are so bad then you should probably stop playing DSO..because these events are never going to change..I still enjoy every event as long as I don't encounter any ERROR..and for at least 2months I haven't experienced any ERROR..

11. Mr.Poitin

How to access to the discord Solstice Vogue Contest? Im on discord how to participate?
    Second question is about rewards. I see key of defeat like reward, did we smell DTU?

12. Melethainiel

Hello @Mr.Putin

You need to join the official DSO Discord server here and then post your photo in the #solstice-vogue channel (It's under Giveaways and Contests)

Hope this helps.
    Good luck!:)

13. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

Why not just delete the forum?

DocWhisky and jelbeat like this.
  14. Mr.Poitin

15. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

The problem with Discord is, to gain full access to the site you have to SURRENDER your mobile phone number to them!!! Why in Gods Creation would I ever give my phone number to a 3rd party that the company (BigPoint/YooZoo) Can never, and would never hold responsible or accountable if/when there is a breach of they're security and now your number and all info associated with it are COMPROMISED??????
    To try to force players in to this trap by hosting competitions that can only be participated in by surrendering your personal phone number to said 3rd party is, in my humble opinion, disgusting!

These ARE the official forums of Drakensang Online and as such be the ONLY requirement to participate in game related contests and events. PERIOD!!

Thanks, Doc.

16. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

Correct Doc. They don't need our phone number. BP has enough information about us now. BP can use forum it is their official website.

17. Melethainiel

Hey,

When you click on the "Welcome Hero" channel, you'll be able to see this message:
    If you understand and accept the rules, please react to this message, which will unlock the ⁠roles channel, where you will be able to choose your class and server, and unlock the rest of the channels.​

Meaning, you need to choose your roles in the #roles channel and then the rest of the channels will appear.

Hope this helps!

Javah likes this.
  18. Mr.Poitin

I got this. I must like page then i get access to continue.

Melethainiel likes this.
  19. Lambrusco

When are we gonna have more bonus codes? adent calendar stop in 14 dec...

20. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice