Feedback November/December 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. StayinFrosty

StayinFrosty Someday Author

When the problems are fixed I'm sure it'll be announced here. Shanty already said that the missing codes will be released all at once. All we can do is wait for that to happen. ;)

2. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

Happy Christmas to everybody!

[​IMG]

Alpaca likes this.
  3. Tapeceiro

Tapeceiro Forum Greenhorn

I totaly agree with MrCrowley. Fix server first!

4. Akaviri

Akaviri Forum Greenhorn

I like the fact that raising a Christmas Tree in Kingshill in turn killed map server - constant bungee jumping when trying to move from place to place, realtime rollbacks in store inventories when selling junk, insane latency spikes. My favorite events, truly fun. This pattern of breaking more stuff than adding with each event/patch is astounding, some master coders you have - can't even copy/paste old stuff (or you are throwing in bugs for kicks?) :). I generally enjoy the events and gameplay in general, but is mind bogling how you haven't resolved your server issues in the 12 years of this games existence.
    Also the Discord event - did you ban me from the server just for EDIT? Lame. Cause I can't seem to connect anymore, and no notice anywhere.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 22, 2023
    Alpaca likes this.
  5. T3SS

T3SS Forum Apprentice

I am considering all this lagging a part of fix, since players are unable to farm ridiculous amounts anymore. Don’t think it was intended, but from their point of view it works.

Regarding Discord… DC mods are known for being rather impulsive. Whole BP criticism policy has been quite harsh. Negative opinion is not accepted and often times will be censored and deleted.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 22, 2023
    Alpaca likes this.
  6. LyLyh

LyLyh Someday Author

ok! Second day I cant finish my mini! How we are supposed to finish it at all?!?!?!?!!?!?!!?
    I have 800-900 ms!! You fill f*k up my whole event! Do your best ot give us this part for the jewel for free!!!!
    I was waiting for a whole year to craft this jewel!!!!!!
    I am verry verry disappointed and mad!

Last edited: Dec 23, 2023
    Alpaca and TheGottI like this.
  7. Aty2022

Aty2022 Forum Greenhorn

Will the game still exist after the new year? because whoever gives away premium for 14 years, respect the players' time

Alpaca likes this.
  8. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Hi guys... impossible to play today too... and don't waste your time in the snow cave cos there's nothing today too and drop from enemies is 0. Thanks DSO if you want to kill your game do it at once

Alpaca likes this.
  9. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

You should have put from start: 5-10 keys on the chest from Kingshill, not 1 !

Now is big lag, too many groups and players in Kingshill region !

Alpaca likes this.
  10. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

That Christmas tree overall i think just one big mistake .Now poor players farming tree like a bitcoins , as result we have big lagging and e36 and LOL somebody have 10 years Premium for free? Nobody play game that long...but greed is one of of humans weaknesses.
    Solstice Cave works only in the second half of the day , which has never happened in 10 years of Drakensang Online, and we don't have problems with bonus codes. That next ?
    Are we waiting for the "real" emails for the end of the game?

Alpaca likes this.
  11. Pascal

Pascal Forum Greenhorn

This is embarrassing, frustrating, and disappointing.

I'm on Grimmag server and it has been unplayable for 2 days. You still haven't removed the tree, which was a mistake in the first place (even though I benefitted from it).

Alpaca likes this.
  12. AntyKSP

AntyKSP Forum Greenhorn

What about Knaprasus event? It is impossible to play due to lags. Will it be avaiable longer?

Alpaca likes this.
  13. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

Christmas tree was a terrible idea,unless dev team does servers rollback i don't see any future for DSO.Giving away free premium
    will destroy any chance for income money,no game can survive like this.The End?

Alpaca and Pascal like this.
  14. Pascal

Pascal Forum Greenhorn

I agree about the tree being a bad idea. But I'm not sure what you mean with the income money part.

15. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

DSO is like a shop,if everyone is getting everything for free it will go bankrupt.Even the ancient DSO servers cost hundrends of thousands
    dollars/euros each month for electricity bills,IT support etc.So no money==> GAME OVER.

16. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

There is no reason to purchase Premium if you have years of it already. Ergo, no income from existing players. I suppose buying event gear might bring in some. And some folk purchase Deluxe but I don't think that will support the company.

17. Sprokkel

Sprokkel Active Author

If DSO does not work due to poor maintenance, as is now the case, it is striking that no moderator dares to say anything.
    Of course, because we players cannot play DSO, there is no excuse whatsoever that a moderator could give.
    Take the servers offline (sounds stupid, don't you think, for Dragonsang Online), fix the problems and let us play our game.
    If the DSO team decides to kill its own game then that is up to them, but don't ruin the fun of players who want to play their game these days.
    And extend current events so that players can finish what they were working on.
    So, FIX IT.......!!

18. KATT

KATT Forum Apprentice

19. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Forum Duke

the winter tree event amazes me, after 12 years of playing, this is the funniest Christmas gift I've seen, shame about the lag.... merry Christmas to the good and the unbelievers, long life to you DSO.
    [​IMG]

bibere, Dragonnns and Alpaca like this.
  20. Dark00Bird

Dark00Bird Forum Greenhorn

using this winter event chest means as using a bug ? or this is how it wanted to work by the devs?