Feedback November/December 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Viyanor

Viyanor Forum Apprentice

Some people go back and forth, some people stay still and take the prize... How will this problem be fixed?

Alpaca likes this.
  2. Darkness90

Darkness90 Junior Expert

I still think that the tree is a good idea without pulish but... it could be a limit of craft 20 cookies everyday not acumulable. 30 days (1 month if you play everyday) x 20 cookies = 600 oportunities of get the ingredients jewel and other valuable things. About the premium problem... well, it could be rewards of 1, 2 or 3 days premium as max and reduce his probability for a balanced but still valuable drop. Think that something valuable for free has less value, it's just my opinion. Happy christmas!

3. PepsiDrink21

PepsiDrink21 Forum Greenhorn

I think it's time to stop thinking about finishing the mini-event...

4. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

I'm really curious what awaits us :)

5. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

By the experience till now nothing good...

6. beratts61

beratts61 Forum Apprentice

There is a ping on the mini event map in the game, I can't finish it!!! HELP ME PLSSSSSSS

7. nitroo

nitroo Someday Author

I wouldn't be surprised if dso management came out and said they are closing the game due to irreversible errors :)

8. PepsiDrink21

PepsiDrink21 Forum Greenhorn

I don't see the point of that Christmas tree for rewards to wait for a prize (for some years), shrines (from which you have nothing to take with them), fragments of infernals (since we have nothing to do with them so they don't stay anymore per game as before). Surely this is the end of the game.
    The maintenance that was in which the servers are finished for 2 days, nothing can be done on the game 800-900 s to throw you in all parts....
    The mini-event that nothing can be done about it...

9. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Hello all and happy x-mas from me to everyone.
    Who know when the cristmas tree(event) will be gone ? today , tomorrow ?

Thanks you.

FAALHAAS likes this.
  10. gintarszb

gintarszb Junior Expert

Click on tree , check rewards (take rewards if u not until now) and you get the answer ,that 25day 23.59 :) .
    Merry Christmas for all DSO players and good luck , cheers. :(

Last edited: Dec 25, 2023
    FAALHAAS likes this.
  11. Viyanor

Viyanor Forum Apprentice

bye-bye mini-event. We had all the time in the world to do it and it got away from us because the game was broken. We can't participate in the tree activity either. That's good.

12. selvatika

selvatika Forum Greenhorn

Find an immediate solution as everything has been unplayable for 4 days now! Maybe it's better to remove this tree.

13. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

See this post for the removal of the tree, hopefully tomorrow everything is back to "normal" :cool:

14. dam18

dam18 Junior Expert

What about the codes from December 15th to December 23rd do we get them?

15. Lambrusco

Hi guys, can someone tell me what's inside the gift of today in the snow cave? cos it seems it's empty... thanks

16. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

It seems that it was just a visual effect... no loot in it for any of my characters.

Lambrusco likes this.
  17. Lambrusco

It's what i though nothing at all. Thanks for your asnwer @Dragonnns

18. Veteran666

Veteran666 Active Author

Today the gift inside the cave is 50 fragments of infernal passage.I saw it with only one of my characters,maybe it is only a visual bug.

19. BestCherso1998

BestCherso1998 Someday Author

Looks like only dwarfs can claim today's gift.. :confused:

FAALHAAS likes this.
  20. Lambrusco

THis is why I have not seen anything in none of my 3 charactes cos none of them is a dwarf... shame as always...