Feedback November/December 2023: Events Feedback

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Melethainiel, Nov 2, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I took screen shots of one of my characters inventory items (all of them) and compared them to after I'd opened the present. No change for me.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

That is because exactly the same thing happened at day 22 last year ...
    I made the screenshot last year when I was updating the cave rewards daily

[​IMG]

It is not a visual bug ... nothing was changed from last year's event version ... even the bugs and exploits were not fixed.

3. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Amazing. Thanks for the info.

trakilaki likes this.
  4. Lambrusco

Lambrusco Exceptional Talent

Yes, i remeber now something like this happened last year too. It's a shame they are still doing same mistakes...

5. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

I've been trying not to post, but I have to say something now. I decided to play in December for the event, but it wasn't any fun. It used to be fun years ago, but the event has become a grind for no good reward. I was logging in every day for the bonus code until that broke. Then I gave up entirely on Dec 22 when the game was unplayable due to the lag. If there isn't any new reason to play in January, I'll uninstall the game *again*.

tozagol likes this.
  6. Kingman.

Kingman. Forum Apprentice

I hate to have to ask but when exactly are we going to get the 9 days of missing advent calendar codes?? Getting sick of having to come here many times a day to see if we have actually got them yet. I hope it is not being planned to replace all those items with 1 tiny giveaway of little importance to anybody. It seems really strange that it all worked fine for 14 days and you also managed to get out codes for 24th and 25th but seem incapable of doing so for all the missing dates!

Will be really annoying if they contain stuff that would help finish various events.

7. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

Honestly I think the Christmas Tree was the compensation for the missing codes..500+ days of free premium..and 2 more bonus codes I think was ok for me..but this is a Free to Play game and they can give and do as they please..at least the game is still up and running..

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  8. Lambrusco

Where are those codes promised in discord today?

Thanks

9. Selene-Rip

Selene-Rip Regular

maybe,
    however not all dso players can be connected on the D. day of the Christmas tree,
    while a bonus code affects all players of this game.
    like lambrusco waiting for what the dso team mentioned on the discord.

10. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

Is this game dead? It is 1/3/24 and there isn't any news about the missed bonus codes. Nothing about upcoming events either. And definitely nothing about game expansions.

tozagol likes this.
  11. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Staffing changes?

12. DocWhisky

DocWhisky Forum Mogul

In my humble opinion: In short... Yes.
    Think of it like this.....
    If DSO was a patient, it would be brain dead and on life support with the Doctors peeking in the window once every couple of weeks or so... just enough to say they are working on it and to keep that insurance money rolling in.

Thanks, Doc.

tozagol and FAALHAAS like this.
  13. Javah

Javah Forum Veteran

We players have no information, we cannot know.

The last few months make us think of a dead game, meaning that the servers remain turned on and that minimum maintenance is guaranteed so that the whole doesn't collapse. But we didn't see/know anything more of that.

The flow of the events, always the same, year after year, and not infrequently with unaltered rewards (to date often useless for anyone, not just for endgamers) for a decade, certainly do not make to think it is particularly in health.

Almost a year ago devs replied to a long series of questions from the Community, from which many good intentions emerged which were however followed by few facts (the Land of Immortals expansion that still seems unfinished, and some adjustments here and there). To date we see no sign of wanting to complete the many points still pending in that Q&A, nor to proceed with the completion of Land of Immortlas, nor to introduce new events, nor anything else.

The recent giveaways of everything having a possible commercial value - including andermants, runes, dust from melting the Summer jewel an infinite number of times (due a "bug" they said), gems (Anniversary event), endless premium period (Christmas event) - left us speechless, from which we can foresee more a complete disengagement than not a revolution that will introduce many new (paying) elements/items/resources that, according to the trappings of the best devaluation, will make useless what they gave away apparently with neverending magnanimity.

For many months the productors disappeared from communication, at least on these forums, with very few and increasingly less frequent new releases, and the year opens with the three lines of the greeting letter, in which the only hint about the future is the wish to "conquer new horizons together": the only "new" thing in the whole letter seems to be this word "new"... but whether it has a literal and practical sense, or has simply escaped the person who wrote it by mistake, only time will tell.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2024
  14. Dragenstein

Dragenstein Padavan

Hey Javah, thanks for the post. I am impressed by your use of the English language. Even I don’t use words like neverending, magnanimity, or devaluation. They just posted the events for January. These same old events have been going on for YEARS. I think some of them are unplayable. None of them are fun. Now that I have posted this, I am uninstalling the game *again*. Happy New Year everybody.

tozagol and Javah like this.
  15. imilee

imilee Forum Apprentice

EDIT I wrote in English and not in another language. They don't like it when we write badly? The game is a big hat s.r. It constantly lags and throws error messages. They also don't see the lack of bonus codes, even though 9 were not given. Events are dull and weak. Do something about it! They don't just scratch their backs all day.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 7, 2024
    tozagol likes this.
  16. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Hello @imilee ,

Watch your language, especially towards the moderators.
    Thank you.

17. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

When are you going to fix the graphics for the Rangers Siege bow? It has been going on two months and the quiver does not show.

18. Lambrusco

Another updated not announced... thanks

19. imilee

imilee Forum Apprentice

Regards! I apologize if I offended the moderators! Sorry again! The question is still relevant. When will we receive the missed bonus codes?

tozagol likes this.
  20. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Questions: why you maded cape for 3 hours??? sitting glued to the chair for 3 hours or more is not good at all ! 3x1 hour, would be better.

Where can get fury jewel? is it available on shop with drakens or andermants?

Alpaca likes this.