Suggestion Object look and price

Discussion in 'Creative Corner' started by Alex_Thor, Mar 18, 2023.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Hi, there are objects in the game that I like how they look: manticora boots, torso great terror, wand of the winter event with effect,
    shoulders the dark exile with effect, but the effort to get them or unlock them is too big, please put the price in gold, drakens or matery frags and I will buy them

Drabis777 likes this.
  2. Drabis777

Drabis777 Forum Apprentice

I agree with you for I would do the same and many other players as well.

3. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

Defeat 999 champions to unlock 1 nice effect on item is too much, that's crazy :eek: I really dont have time for this...
    Better put the price in gold or andermants to unlock effect.

4. ABC

ABC Moderator Team Drakensang Online

Hi there :) If you're referring to the objectives for killing minibosses, you can consider visiting maps with lots of minis like temple sector at a worthy level (painful and above if you are lvl 100) and repeating quick run-throughs there while just killing the minis. It might go by faster than you expect! Especially if you choose the lowest lvl you can and rush through only targeting minibosses and skipping regular mobs ^^