P2W option that discourages new players

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Ultor, Mar 30, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Are you in favor of automatically picking up mission items without premium?

1. Yes

12 vote(s)
    63.2%
  2. No

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  1. Ultor

Ultor Forum Greenhorn

Don't you think that automatically picking up items from missions shouldn't be enabled normally without premium? I've been playing Drakensang for 3 days, I started the game with 3 friends who finished the game today because they ran out of premium for 3 days and now, when doing missions, I spend more time on picking up each item for the mission than on killing monsters...

I think that for this reason many people may give up on the game without even completing the main missions.

2. -dravin-

-dravin- Someday Author

LOL... Wow just wow.. so your saying that players will stop playing just because of having a to pick up a few times.. that's the most ridiculous and hilarious argument i have yet to come across on this forum.. if you can't take the time to pick some items from the map then honestly you should stop playing.. you sound like a bunch of entitled kids that can't get what they want so you think by throwing a tantrum you will be heard.. well your on the wrong game if you want think the devs are going to change the entire mechanics just to make a few "new players" feel good about themselves..what a ridiculous question..

Drabis777 and BHe_ToJlTTbl like this.
  3. Ultor

Ultor Forum Greenhorn

In fact, it's a change of the entire mechanics xD And it's not about having to pick up a few things, because without premium, after killing a group of monsters, the whole screen is filled with drops... And I think that players can be discouraged when in such a game we have to spend more time collecting than to fight...

4. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Well.... you don't HAVE to pick anything up.... Just sayin'....

Drabis777 and FAALHAAS like this.
  5. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Commissioner

It can be overwhelming in like in spring-event, where the screen is filled with essence,eggs,dust,coins and more crap.

But during normal play you dont have to pickup much.

6. Alex_Thor

Alex_Thor Advanced

without premium you will click 1000 times to pick up 10k-20k of color essences, really annoiyng

7. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Yes, it is annoying. You can turn on "Auto equip essences" in settings and as long as you have colored essence in one of your slots, they'll pick up, I believe.

8. oOKellueHazeOo

oOKellueHazeOo Regular

you've been playing 3 days and you're complaining and you think you'll get what you want? Over something so miniscule? You know prem is handed out like candy in this game xD
    We've been asking for good QoL stuff for years , Good luck having a premium benefit changed

9. T3SS

T3SS Forum Apprentice

Welcome to world of MMORPG games. Yes, the grind is painful and slow. But you have the chance to buy either premium or any kind of items that help you make the gameplay more convenient and enjoyable. So you either grind like there is no tomorrow or pay. It has always been like that and it will always be like that.

10. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Not without Premium/Deluxe. Auto-equip does not auto-pickup; it only moves the essence into one of the two essence slots if the slot is open. You still have to click on the item manually.

(No, not everyone was playing the game when the Winter Solstice tree was briefly handing out infinite Premium.)

11. G3dd

G3dd Someday Author

Thats why it is called Premium !! For you to have something more than others ! It is not fair but hey life is not fair and its only a game !! And nowadays prem is really ez to obtain either for a certain amount of time from collecting pets/mounts or just by buyin a normal premium for a fair price :) We should focus on other more important things than that hf tho :)