Suggestion Parallel World Rework.

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by MegaNuker, Apr 22, 2015.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

1. Keep Ocean of Bones, Halls of the Dead, and Mortis Courtroom intact.

2. Change the port out to the 5 areas to all be in the same PW version of a city. Put Ammon in this city and upon obtaining level 30 you have access to this city. After completing each quest the arrow becomes available. The arrow takes you to the Atrium. Leavening watery gave for Ocean of Bones and access to the parallel cities. Each city is unlocked via level. One is 30 and other is the 40. Can add a 3rd but don't have an idea of what dungeons or mega boss to use yet.

3. First new dungeon opened up at 40 should be; Eternal Grove, Loxley Caverns, Fortress Tegans Wall and Tegan's Sanctuary, Dragon Caverns and The Hidden Sacrum - with King Herald being the end boss like Khaly. This should be another city like point number 2. Hard mode is at 50. Hard mode has 2 challenges. First there is a time limit once your run out of time everyone is teleported to town. Secondly if you die you need to use 120 or stones to get up. Rewards for hard mode is 1x, 2x, and 5x minor, mighty and only 2x Powerful fragments. Stacked with Ammon Glasses.

4. The set for the new pw will be radically different from what is available now. I am sure people will make suggestions.

Please feel free to comment. I understand I have not thought of everything and surely this could be a bad idea and I will not be offended if people hate the idea. Community is a great place to be heard and learn from others. Shyness is not good for communities.

Last edited: May 11, 2015
    Tigraine-Mantear likes this.
  2. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

while i like the idea of those cities (new environment, other design, change) it costs time to design and develop those. i rather see the devs put their time in the actual PW maps and just enter through watery grave, then them spending more time on cities which arent a necessity and leaving more bugs and having to wait longer for the PW rework. The lvl limitations are a good idea though. I personally think the lvl requirement should have stayed at 40. So how about a new lvl 40, and a lvl 45 or 50 requirement for new PW maps?
    your other ideas are good and i dont have anything to add atm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.