Feedback Parallel Worlds (Extensive Feedback Collection)

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Jan 11, 2016.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Hello Heroes,

The time has come to collect all the voices that have an opinion about the Parallel Worlds. As you know with release 158 & 159 Chapter 1 & 2 of the PW were introduced. We read a lot of feedback scattered around on separate threads, it is time to collect it with our feedback nets and bring it onboard!​

Please understand that since the PWs are a very complex topic there is a need for a central thread!

You may pass feedback to the following categories:

Difficulty degree(s)

Write your feedback here

Loot Quantity

Write your feedback here

Loot Quality
    Write your feedback here

Items available from quests & in exchange for Materi Fragments

Write your feedback here

Atmosphere

Write your feedback here

City of Cardhun (layout, space, merchants etc)

Write your feedback here

Other

Write your feedback here

Kind regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

Darwarren and sebastian_fl like this.
  2. xmageeq

xmageeq Forum Apprentice

Difficulty degree(s)
    The 3 difficulty degrees are on spot, the one thing that discourages people is mobs hp growth ratio with every difficulty. Like 400 % from lvl 1 to 2. From lvl 2 to 3 also. Not all are super geared or have purple/red for bosses.

Loot Quantity

Too many green items, or is just my luck. Low drop rate on unique rings.

Loot Quality
    Still needs bigger boost on lvl 2 and 3 difficulty.

The fragment for lvl 2 rings from NPC why does it cost 35k matteri fragments ? It's not that we get lvl 1 drops of rings that often. I can understand the price for lvl 3, but either way nope. I suggest introducing level 1 rings in that shop. At least players will be happy that they have a slightest chance for better gear.

Atmosphere

The maps are nicely made, nothing to say here. Maybe between 1st and 2nd map there should be a portal, if players with only available 1st map are farming and decide to leave there should be an option of inviting other players without remaking the map, because the portal isn't open for them.

Good positioning on map and merchants, enough space for all.

Other

Why not make the lvl 3 difficulty have a decent chance for lvl 2 ring drops, not lvl 1. Also making lvl 2 fragment for rings drop and introducing lvl 3 fragment for rings in shop or a possible loot chance from any difficulty level boss.

3. cdeepal

cdeepal Forum Baron

Difficulty degree(s)

I am ok with the difficulty degrees. However, I don't think the rewards from the harder difficulty degrees justify the effort. But since I do not play harder difficulty degrees, I have no idea about the drop rate (I assumed it is the same except that the quality is better)

Loot Quantity

Great quantity of the gear drops. Guaranteed extraordinary from mini-bosses is great and ensure that we don't get bored. However, I think you can improve the drops of Andermants and Blue essences in general. I think these are too rare.

Loot Quality

Quality for level 1 is great. They are much better than regular maps. I have not played level 2 and 3, so cannot comment on those levels.

Current rewards are quite useless in my opinion. I would suggest that we can exchange materi fragments for number of things other than gear:
    1. Blue Essences
    2. Health Pots
    3. One day costumes
    4. Permanent costumes

Atmosphere:

Love it

Love it

4. Mindship

Mindship Forum Inhabitant

Given the multitude of maps to the PWs, I think the difficulty level is excessive when just starting out, ie, for Grimmagstone. I'm a lvl 49 mage that is not *OP* (current max damage < 2K), yet I can solo Nahuatan, eg, even take down bosses, w/o essence. But in Grimmagstone, I barely survive even with red ess. I understand PW is endgame tough, but IMHO Grimmagstone should be doable -- with no more than blue ess -- for someone who can solo lvl 49-50 maps ess-less. As a player progresses through the PWs, then things can get tougher. But from square one? I find myself avoiding PWs more than participating (and getting frustrated). At the very least, an option should be available for players who choose to go solo.
    Seems a little better than regular maps.
    Seems to be following the same pattern as regular maps: starts off great, gets the player's hopes up with a legendary drop, maybe two ... then the vast Saharan desert of useless drops begins.
    No comment at this time.
    Tres cool. This was always one of DSO's exceptional strengths: the graphics, the sound FX, the ambience.
    Effective. I like when merchants are close; I like when layouts have nooks and crannies to check out/park your toon.
    I want to be more involved with PW, but not at the cost required just in starting out. Tone down Grimmagstone. There's plenty of room for OP-level fighting down the PW line. Essentially: there should be a gentler gradient of difficulty between the regular level-50 maps and PW Grimmagstone.​

5. Iamboredwtf

Iamboredwtf Active Author

Difficulty degree(s)
    Level 1 - Adecuate
    Level 2 - Adecuate
    Level 3 - Adecuate

Loot Quantity
    Level 1- (could improve) I would make the loot for Level 1 at least 1 guranteed legendary item.
    Level 2- Adecuate
    Level 3- (could improve) Make it at least 2 guarantted legendary items due to time and resource consumption.

Example: It takes me 30 seconds to kill a level 1 BOSS with blue essence, it takes me 5-6minutes to kill the same BOSS in level 3 (solo playing example)

Loot Quality
    I have seen an increase in values in the lines given but I believe they should be improved a little bit more for every difficulty level.

Mortis takes the longest and does not seem to drop the Death Ring as often as the other bosses drop theirs.

Please make items extraordinary available too to aid incrafting.
    Please gurantee what item you will receive (not a surprise 1h, 2h, or shield)

Atmosphere

I am very pleased with the new updates. However, it has definitely made a hole in my wallet by buying hundreds of thousands of essence. I am not complaying, I ejoy the challenge.

Please add a City of Cardhun PW only buff and a buff merchant.

Other

Please increase the essence drop in lvl 2 and lvl 3. And in my dreams if purpples dropped in lvl 3 to ofset the cost I would play forever!

Thank you.

PS: When are you going to give us the glyphs that you charged us for back in Christmas??

6. Rhysingstar

Rhysingstar Forum Ambassador

Difficulty degree(s)

No issue with the difficulty degree at all. The scaling for groups despite the small attempt by DSO to do something positive about it (good job for trying) still doesn't encourage players to group together. Exp points for lvl 50 players means nothing. I know monsters need to scale, but not like it is now.

Loot Quantity

I like the fact that most of the maps are better than they used to be, drop wise. That was a step in the right direction, but could still be improved, especially at the boss level. Still get far more greens, but anything else would just players happy, so I don't expect a change in quantity.

Loot Quality

This is where the biggest issue comes into play. It has been decided to make items scale which is a neat idea, but if you're going to do that, treat it like Dragan where you go fight the boss, get a guaranteed drop and then craft them up.

If for some reason that isn't a good idea, at a minimum every end boss should drop a leg item.

The harder map should drop tier 2 items, the fatal map should drop tier 3 items. That would certainly encourage players to spend the resources and time to farm those tougher maps. Why run fatal if I get the same old drops that I would in normal mode? Yeah, I know there is a random chance the stats might be higher, but it ain't inspiring me in the least.

When the frags were first introduced it seemed like a decent idea, it was a much better way than the old ammon quests. However, now we are farming ander, gold, materi frags, draken, and gambling for clovers. How many currencies does one game need?

Atmosphere

Very cool. Not many players have an issue with the guys who make the maps.

It's okay. I would like to see it a little easier to click on merchants when a crowd is gathered, but no real complaints.

Other

Kudos for raising the ander drops in these maps. Kudos for making some of the older maps better to run.

For the love of all things holy, take a long look at the Troll and Sludge monster. Something needs to be changed on those two. Personally I don't have much of an issue with the Miller, but plenty of others do, so that one should be looked at also. They should NOT be harder to kill than the bosses.

The blue ess drops still seem to be off to me, but I keep telling myself that I'm just having a streak of bad luck. It would be appreciated if it were at least checked on.

I would like to see the drops last a little longer before disappearing, especially in Grimm. That one section of the map where all the monsters spawn up takes a while to kill everything and I've missed some drops while doing that map solo. Yes, if I could mow them down faster it won't be an issue, but still. Adding 1 minute to the drop timer wouldn't hurt anybody.

Personally I would like to see the ability to run maps over and over again like we used to be able to in HOD or Mortis. I know there is some talk about buying that ability with materi frags, so that may fix the problem, we'll see how well that shakes out.

The drops in Ocean still seem to be very low, but I can skip that map as always, but a little improvement might encourage players to actually play that map.

Troneck86, misterbean and Yogo like this.
  7. Yogo

Yogo Forum Great Master

Difficulty degree(s)
    The scalling introduced so far doesn't encourage players to group together. PWs seem absolutely brilliant to play solo...but that is NOT the direction we want to go , is it? :)

Loot Quantity

Level 1 is brilliant. Level 2 and 3 are somewhat poor - it takes so much longer to get through the maps yet the quantity of extraordinaries and legendary items is pretty low.

Loot Quality
    I think it's just a matter of luck here- cannot have everything at once:) One gets lucky or one doesn't .

Introduce Legendary and Extraordinary items in exchange for Materi Fragments and you'll get yourself one happy customer here:)

Atmosphere

Amazing. Total blast!

Good work here- love the layout , merchants should have more items on sale.

Other

The level of Andermant could be a bit higher...just a bit:) Over all you have done a brilliant work. I wish that there were a PW- style level at every location in Drakensang. There are so many beautiful maps yet we ( the veterans) never re-visit them ... and the locations are sooo beautiful!:)

Kind regards,
    Yogo5
    Server Heredur

8. BigPapa

BigPapa Forum Overlooker

Ammon's Gear: Since the PW's are end game content, the set you get from them after extensive work should also be endgame. Not a builder set for new 50's. The Tiered system is very good, but increments of enchantments are miniscule. This should be far expanded so that T3 items are on par with boss uniques and the set bonus' are worth having. At present the pieces and the set bonus are silly.

Tiered Dungeons: The concept is excellent; the execution is pizz poor. It seems the only way you know how to make something more difficult is to increase its HP and damage. How bout a little creativity. Think Khaly, Gorga, Sigri. It seems they were the last bosses that actually had a normal and difficulty setting where they became harder to kill because they had new abilities and tactics. It made the players adapt and change approach, not just put bigger essense on. Show some thought that makes the level harder for some other reason than your ability to change a multiplier.

Vendor loss: put back the pieces and give us some valid reason to pursue matari frags.

9. joe6699

joe6699 Junior Expert

I would like that you add the possibility to farm the end boss over and over again like Khalys, Heredur etc. without re-doing the same quest.

10. epvp

epvp Forum Apprentice

Loot Quantity
    Terrible. I only plan in painful mode (lvl 1). Played all maps. (q1 to q5). I get 5-15 legendary and dozens of extraordinary item a day from farming. From that I can say quality of legendary items that drop in PW are terrible. The leg items that I got from PvP merchant or other maps are usually much better.

Loot Quality
    Its good i guess. No need to change.

No useful item to buy fo materi fragments. I used to buy some items and melt because i didnt have enough for upgrade my legendary and couldnt wait to farm. (that bad)

Atmosphere

Its good i guess.

Its very good. Merchants are close, very practical to enter maps. But please add essence and buff merchant.

Other
    If the amount of ppl increase in group monsters became more difficult, I can solo faster or with 2 people in group than 5 ppl in group. That need to be reworked.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
  11. MegaNuker

MegaNuker Forum Ambassador

The essence seller is next to the cloak quest npc.

This is release 162. Boss paths can be purchased for m.frags.

Last edited: Jan 11, 2016
    epvp likes this.
  12. rpfo

rpfo Padavan

Hi, this is my feedback:

Difficulty degree(s)

Well done job. Painful is a 'possible map' for a lot of players who reach PW

Loot Quantity

Must be carefull on this part. Drop rates vary. I had good runs today. But i had tons of bad runs with only mini bosses and end bosses dropping pinks and im talking about excruciating modes too. Nothing else. On Excruciating and Fatal we need legends due the difficulty and time spent on maps.

Maybe adding legends and extraordinaries makes things better. What you must keep in mind is that if there is nothing good to buy with materis , no need to farm materis. By dropping the sellers from maps u ruined the materi value. And also made a not worthy set gets away to harder to get it.

Other

You really must add something attractive to exchange for materis. The only thing now is the stone to craft with rings. But the rings aren't good. So make something at some point be good for players. We have to farm materis , we need a lot for a ´stone' , but after a lot of work to get 3 rings , we craft for nothing. I crafted only 1 ring till now , the difference with the 3 i used is not worthy.
    I mean we farm drakens for instance to get a ring with 7.5% attack speed , we can loose something but we will ADD 7.5% on our attack speed. Crafting the gloves gave me 9.89 speed on tier 2. My legen is 16% with 46 dmg. Why will I farm more gloves to craft ? If i know the result will make me melt or save them on my locker expecting an achievement?

I told about the loot (to be carefull) because i knew my good runs yesterday was not as usual. In this picture i show what I got for a full cleaning map on Grotto (Painful).8 greens , 4 blues and 1 green ess drop. No one single mini boss. At this time im going to kill the end boss to unlock the door. Quantity of loot was very very poor and this is most frequent than the lucky runs.
    [​IMG]

* Essences: Increase the drops (blues arent dropping as it needs , harder modes needs a lot of them)
    ** Frags: The amount of frags drops arent enough. I had to stop trying new newmoon set again , because im around 700 frags and i know DTU will need more than 700 to finish.

Last edited by moderator: Jan 13, 2016
    Darwarren and Mljax like this.
  13. Difficulty degree(s)
    In my opinion, it's fairly acceptable and no changes required. Apart from the bosses getting their health reset when you're soloing and die.
    Loot Quantity
    Level 1 is good enough, level 2 is no different in my opinion, and level 3 needs way more better drops.

Loot Quality
    Okay this is where it needs a little work. I've gotten legendary items from level 1 with way better enchants than i've got from 2 or 3.

To be honest, in my opinion both the Untouchables and Ammons set are horrible. I don't know any suggestions to improve them, but I just don't like them.

Love it, I just wish we would get a merchant who'd sell the old silver buffs that used to be in Watery Grave. (You can still find them in Andrakasch if anyone was wondering) I hate Andrakasch, lol.

And level ranges. I hate beeing spammed by level 15's asking for help to run them through PW's.

Other

I have a suggestion: People could just unlock entrances to the main bosses directly, not having to do a full pw run. Maybe after all pw quest are completed? Because we all know everyone is desperate in resetting them without having to do another full run...

EDIT: Just read MegaNuker's respond where people can buy entrances to bosses for frags. That's fair enough. :)

MegaNuker, Darwarren and Mljax like this.
  14. sebastian_fl

sebastian_fl Count Count

Difficulty degree(s)
    I think difficulty of the maps is fair. There are few very specific issues with certain mobs though. For example the Miller from q1, he deals some magic damage which isn't obvious and often unavoidable neither as melee nor as a ranged player.

Bosses are the the separate conversation. Some of them are not hard despite having tons of HP, like Heredur. He is boring, not hard, king Boredur. I would rather have him smarter with half of HP. I hate the approach hard=time consuming. It isn't a definition of hard. It is already time consuming just to get there.

Loot Quantity

I think items should drop more often as difficulty increases. Glyph/gem wise, normal map is still better than fatal, if we take quality out of conversation. Fatal map should offer better quantity for the complexity, not just in terms of wearable items, but also cubes, realms, elixirs etc.

Loot Quality
    Loot quality is superb, I don't think it should be improved in general. There are few specific issues however.
    1. The critical hit is still very low. Not just it is 75% lower than bugged low level items, it is even lower that lvl45 items upgraded to lvl50 (despite release 155 notes claiming opposite). I'm tired of mentioning this one. 2 years guys, TWO years this issue exists.
    2. Fatal map offers better minimum modifiers, that's true, but only for absolute values. All % based attributes like critical damage, speed, weapon damage are still at a very low level, often close to the lowest possible at lvl50. This should be addressed too.

Unique items of the bosses could be improved. It isn't that hard to find much better legendary than Heredur's ring. Same about other rings. Event RoD is outdated, it deserves much better critical damage modifier to start with.

Other unique items also lack power comparing to legendaries. Even Enigma/Riddle and Starlight, if we talk about mages, are very questionable. Not even saying they are not (yet) craftable into max stats. Plus they are so rare, I doubt them having variable stats is fair.

Set of Untouchables is a waste, way too much effort for something I will never ever consider. And the effort is comparable with getting enough drakens for the Darkness.

Cubes, again a separate topic. Quality of the the items we get out of a cube (and btw golden chests for 100 keys) isnt impacted by drop location. Items are like from the normal map, which is melt. Glyphs are good, but the minimum values out of fatal cubes could be better, as well as minimal level of gems.

Isn't there anything? Already commented on the Rings.

Atmosphere

I do like the atmosphere. Some of the maps are better, some worse, but guess everyone can find his own favorite.

I lack one place to get the Essences, 3min and 30min buffs. Why aren't they in the city, no idea.

Also, lvl50 deserves new buffs, those from lower level do not reflect the r155 change in terms of HP and Dmg.

Other

Worst thing about PW is inability to reset the boss maps like it was before. I hate the game for this, it is a game changer. Same about inability to reset individual map.

Noone, (almost) will ever do the q6 m1, unless for the quest. Most people will just run through into m2. So what you did is just adding a 1 minute waste into our lifes, 1 minute waste per run. That doesn't add you, DSO, any points. You are making the game boring.

I also hate DSO for converting my 1,500 mortis coins into 300 entrances.

Since we can't reset bosses, people started looking for bugs to cheat, what already caused lots of issues with previous event. If you think you addressed it, you didnt. There are so many bugs with the way boss instances work, I'm shocked. Not only people do reset bosses, with 3 different options, not only they kill the bosses without a risk getting hit, they learned to kill Heredurs and Co in seconds (literally, actual kill takes 2-3 seconds and done, no jokes). And you guys invented this by shutting down the reset.

I would appreciate the reset in whatever form. I can't imagine farming super rare Enigma if I have to run through those two maps all the time. And I miss the Khalys/Mortis/m2 5k marathons a lot. Really a lot. You took my top 4 activities off, together with PVP.

You guys need to understand that the map run and the boss fight is two, often completely different setups. This is what I hate the most. Running through the mobs and killing heredur is ineffective with the same configuration. Not only configuration, but also items.

Why can't you do a step towards decreasing the amount of waste. Such as configuration of skills per map type, per boss name etc. Two defaults, plus additional per boss, per pvp type, per whatever, so we actually spend the same time in the game, but spend it playing, not clicking buttons. Perhaps, we will get some free time to visit the gambler, or perhaps we will need more invetory space.

Better User Experience, including Information Architecture = enjoyment and more time spend with the game.

And finally thank you for this thread, I should have statted with it. It is already a change, that we are here to write. Do not mess it up by ignoring the user's feedback. Better not gather feedback at all, but if you do, please process and keep the feedback loop.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  15. Red_Jaeger

Red_Jaeger Junior Expert

Difficulty degree(s)
    I personally feel that the difficulty is just about right. The painful difficulty is hard but not overwhelming for newcomers, the fatal difficulty is challenging for veterans.

As others have mentioned, there are specific issues with certain mobs and monsters. The invisible attacks of the Miller in Q3 and the impossible to stop Troll Agnus in Q2 are such examples. Also, Grimmag in Q1 is much harder to tank than Arachna, Heredur or Bearach, for some reason he deals a lot more damage. This needs to be address, the first boss cannot be the most difficult of them all.

I also feel that the health of some bosses should be reduced in fatal difficulty, even at the expense of their skill cooldown times, or their drop rate should be improved. As mentioned, the health of Heredur is so much that it takes over 10 minutes for an average kill. This is boring beyond belief, and Bearach is even worse in that respect.

Loot Quantity

I feel that the current loot quantity is generally alright. I believe that the stack sizes should be higher in excruciating and fatal difficulties, as it currently is more efficient to quickly farm the painful difficulty for essences and anders.

However, the drop rate of unique items from bosses should be improved. Considering the effort required to drop a boss in fatal difficulty, the current drop rate is painfully low. I only attack bosses since the latest release, only in Fatal difficulty, I already have hundreds of kills and I only have Heredur's shield, three pieces of the untouchables set and a dozen rings from all of the three first bosses. This is extremely boring and it even led me to consider dropping the game completely.

Furthermore, considering how poor the Untouchables set is, it should really drop much more often.

Loot Quality
    The quality of the items is generally alright. However, we were promised items with heightened minimum stats in higher difficulties. Although absolute values appear rather consistent, relative stats (critical damage, weapon damage, etc.) seem unaffected, which should be addressed.

Other than that, as others mention, the new sets and rings are very bad. I will add that the Tier 2 rings are terrible. I purchased the 35.000 fragments item to upgrade two rings, the Fire and the Light ring, and I could not believe how awful the stats of the Tier 2 rings are. Virtually, the ring stays unaffected, with the stats increased by 5%. Even at Tier 2, all of the rings are terrible and do not even worth considering, with the exception of newer players, who are not capable of doing several boss runs per day in order to get one ring.

I suppose that only concerns the Untouchables set, as there are no other items available for quests. In one word, terrible. It is unusable as a set, even with mediocre legendary items a player can get much better stats.

As for the materi fragments, they are currently unusable. The old Ammon's set is useless and the upgraded rings a waste of time and resources. They only take up inventory space, which is why I spent 70.000 (7 occupied slots!) to upgrade two rings and then throw them in the storage. Even the addition of legendary items is not of much use - why would I buy items with materi fragments when I can get better quality items by farming?

What you could consider is the use of the materi fragments to buy useful consumables (red essences, potions, etc.) or as tokens. I feel that the original idea of purchasing the untouchables set with fragments was a step in the right direction. All of the parallel worlds sets and items should be on offer for fragments. A lot of fragments, I agree, but that should balance the currently terrible drop rates from the bosses and allow players to eventually get items they cannot get through luck.

Atmosphere

I generally like it. I do not like the large first maps of Q2 and Q4 - I prefer small to medium sized maps - but that's just a personal preference. I like the "gauntlet" in Q1 and the surge of monsters around the mill in Q3. More such "special" occurrences should be added.

I like it, small distances, effective placement of the merchants. Temporary buffs should be added in a merchant.

Other

I will too mention what has already be mentioned - the ability to just reset maps and farm specific minibosses/bosses needs to be restored. It is ridiculous, especially with the currently very low unique drop rate, to expect the players to do the quests and run through two maps each time they want to attack a boss. And no, adding teleportation scrolls for sale is not a solution. As a matter of fact, it is extortion and makes matters even worse. I am playing the game for many years and I remember the time when a premium subscription was not really necessary to have fun. Even though I was always paying for a premium account, now, with a veteran player and sky-high stats, a premium subscription feels absolutely necessary to effectively play the game, especially in the parallel worlds at higher difficulties where you can die in a split second.

The same problem extends to events and other activities. Especially during the last event, having the players running through a difficult map just to enter the event map and having to do so hundreds of times was appalling. It was extremely boring and, considering that many times players would die just trying to pass the statue guardians on the way to the mini event's map, it was an apparent extortion for people to get premium accounts. I simply do not enjoy having to do one thing a million times over and I surely do not respond well to such tactics. As I said, I have been always paying for a premium account on the grounds of supporting the game and having fun. The game however becomes more and more repetitive and increasingly boring. The inclusion of the new PWs was hopeful for many of us, but many were disappointed by the low unique drop rates and their stats. This has many people, myself included, considering dropping their subscriptions and seeking other games to try. Some of my guild's members are already trying out other games. Having new content and features more frequently is the way to keep the subscriptions going and entice new ones - not forcing the players to need them.

Baisey, _Baragain_, EhtovK and 4 others like this.
  16. Master0fpuppets

Master0fpuppets Forum Baron

Difficulty degree(s)
    Over all good, but confusing the difficulty naming, it needs to be simplified as Hard, Very Hard, Extreme.

Loot Quantity

Poor for Very Hard and Extreme.

Loot Quality
    Poor for Very Hard and extreme.

I'am not satisfied with the offer, no new Ammon available for buy and maybe you could add some cool mount to.

Atmosphere

Ok-ish.

Good, I like it a lot.

17. pydragons

pydragons Padavan

Difficulty degree(s)

Add only 1 more skill to all bosses and some mobs. Make this skill very random, so it's different each time the skill is executed. This will add HUGE boost to the AI difficulty without messing with the FSM (if it's such system of course).
    The champion mobs can more randomly placed around the map, so we actually have to explore the dungeon.

Loot Quantity

Low essence. Also, everyone is running to boss with minimal mob killing. It's still not worth to farm packs of mobs. Sometimes not event champion mobs. All items in the game are all most useless. Except uiques and legendaries.

Loot Quality
    Can't feel much difference.

Instead of adding more sets, make them craftable with some effects. This reduces the modeling of new uniques, because we will craft them with the looks of legendaries. This megeres well with the re-skinning item system.

Atmosphere

DSO atmosphere is amazing. But you get used to it and become boring because it's repetetive. Dungeon tiering reduces this feeling but we need more randomization of setting. Show us the beauty of the game with making exploring worth it.

Please add an setting option to not render all the players. This will lure some players in the game with old computers and will do good on the optimization and the server, it just eases stuff for both parties.

Other

I just wish this thread is not bait. If you implement some of the things proposed in this thread without much dev twisting it, the game will become something bigger.

Noriyull likes this.
  18. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

That is actually coming in R160... You can pick from 3 choices... Legendary weapon, Legendery jewlrey, or Legendary equipment.

Edit... forgot prices...
    Weapons were 3000, the other two categories were 1750.

On topic, I have tons to say about this (no shock there), but I'll wait until I'm at a computer, and not my phone, to type it all out.

Last edited: Jan 12, 2016
  19. Baisey

Baisey Forum Greenhorn

Difficulty degree(s)
    8/10, fatal map is badass like it named, end boss is so much chalenging..

Loot Quantity

10/10 legendaries , 4/10 for uniques because the "significantly increased" thing is not working properly , get uniques from lv 1.map so much easier than lv.2 and lv.3

Loot Quality
    8/10 no need to change ... ppl need chalenge themself to farm harder for best stat leg that they want!! lazy ? play arcade game then

i sugested 500 materi fragment for each blackborg map and varlhom map :D

Atmosphere

10/10 stuning graphic for browser mmo

need more space at midle of the map for social , larger field beetwen lockers and blacksmith will be nice

20. Noriyull

Noriyull Forum Apprentice

Difficulty degree(s)
    ...good work ! nothing more to add or cut !

Loot Quantity
    ...well for Painful its ok but for Excruciating and Fatal is a Bad Bad Joke same drop like its on Painful (drop from Bosses are ok uniqs in this are not included look on OTHER topic in this tred :p ) ! Drop on this 2 difficulty need to be improved and the harder we go the more and more lot we need to get ... Essence drops (blue ) is a really bad joke Dears ...
    Lets say for "Excruciating" Champs drop pink or leg +green + blue items and have nice % of drop gem + ess whit a "Fatal" Champs drop
    leg + pink +blue item and have nice % of drop gem + ess!!! Coins drops are ok but I will like more Anders drops the harder we go bather % of drops ... same whit Mystic cubes

Loot Quality
    ...well for Painful its ok but for Excruciating and Fatal hmmmmm not good at all what to say maybe is my bad luck or ...
    It will be nice to get on "Excruciating" Splinter gems as minimum and on "Fatal" Simple gems as minimum drop from all mobs or and champs or bosses.

... here u can do wanders here from low lvl Uniqs to the old world set uniqs of low lvl., clowers maybe even gems on specials events days,buffs from past events,portals,essences,almost everything what player use in gaming ...Hmm maybe even a costumes emos form old events but like i say only on "specials events days" something Like Gnobo offers but whit regular monthly days ... oo this will be super :p

Atmosphere
    ... Graphic is good like always ... Music soundtrack is super boring boring boring on repeat ... grrr do something whit this ... do it like u did on last Sargon event on specific place on map add different music and add different sound effects maybe add 2 or 3 different music for same map .. just do something ... kill this boring music ...be a hero just for one day!!

...if u plan was to create same boring/dull/empty city u nail it 100% GJ for it! Add city arena,buff shop,premium shop,... More magic lights like on path to q6m1/m2/Momo ... traveling bards, jesters not lotto ones, we have them already ... entry to maps for some events and more npc life (Re quests whit nice rewords like 100 anders,5+ golds,simple gems ....)
    City of Cardhun is now central Hub far all players form lvl10-50lvl make us enjoy the city and not to look city slums grrr ..

Other
    Drops of uniqs on bosses, here i will like drop like it was on Dragan event u fight boss u get uniq 100%
    why cozz whats its the point of having lots of uniqs/sets in game when only super luck pick players who will get it ! and whit this % and luck most of us will stop playing or be 65lvl till we complete Uniq Bosses sets! almost all bosses have 6 uniqs they may big may drop and all go in 3 tilers so do the math how much we need to run the bosses for finish sets ... like i say do it like Dragan event u go on boss u get 100% uniq drop maybe 2 or 3 and all will be happy ;)

City of Cardhun let make some special events where we need to help city build specific building(monument), after we build it we can get buff from her 10-30 min 5% armor or anything like it. Bring more fun to the game even if this is grind game lets us grind whit fun and grind for something ...

txy u Nori