Feedback Payment Changes

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by Oessian, Jan 15, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Oessian

Oessian Community Team Team Drakensang Online

Dear Heroes of Dracania,

You can use this thread to share your feedback regarding the latest payment changes.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Viyanor

Viyanor Forum Apprentice

The pricing will affect Turkish players but it's the foreign players who are arguing :D The Dso team seems to be drinking too much.

Yes... the new pricing is quite nice! Looks like we'll have to make do with the free premiums. If the Drakensang online team thinks that they can hunt us with the pennies in this pricing, their mistake is bigger than the prices :D

Last edited by moderator: Jan 15, 2024
    yerlibielsa likes this.
  3. yerlibielsa

yerlibielsa Forum Greenhorn

I was starting the game from beginning and reached level 50, I was thinking of returning again, I left after this decision.

4. jvah82

jvah82 Forum Greenhorn

What do you want money for? You don't deserve even 1 lira! You promised pvp two years ago to fix it, and where are your promises?! [EDIT]

Last edited by moderator: Jan 18, 2024