Feedback Perfect new dev team

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by HuluHulu, Nov 7, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Tags:
  1. HuluHulu

HuluHulu Forum Apprentice

So our glorious new dev team posted the stellar gold event guide and they completely removed the 4th page which contains Jewel of Rage and jewel of ingredient hunter. And I said in discord "The new dev team has no difference than the other team" and after only 1 minutes they banned me for toxic behaviour.
    Keep it going guys, you will lose a lot more players with that behaviour.
    (Radec or Mario directly banned me tho, there was no mods online xd)

2. Inu

Inu Junior Expert

Yes, is just sad. I got banned there too 1year back for exactly same thing pointing out the true :D . btw How tf can be all these good rewards just for 20 ,,best,, ,,most nolife,, or ,,dragon picture gang members,, .. Where i can see my kills and kill of other players in arena (real time)? So i can compete somehow no? And if I can see this.. then all is more clear and legit. Something like leaderboards but just for count stellar gold progress... How i can know is not again just scam on community and givin out free goodies for friends of new dev. disc. team... Is just fishy.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2021
  3. HuluHulu

I don't really know actually, only thing i know is this game is going downhill really fast like I haven't seen any Community manager or whatever get so tilted over a truth. They always do the same thing, show something really good then change it completely or remove it. Do u remember when they first said it could be possible to buy fragments of infernal passages from emilia? In test server there were no purchase limit and they said there won't be limit. Then we know what happened. And the leaderboard thing, idk if anyone actually tries for that. If yes, i feel sorry for them. This games' devs has never understand the basics of rpg or mmorpg games. Sad.

Bundin likes this.
  4. danielcarol3

danielcarol3 Someday Author

In the past by 2010-11 if you understood it, the problem is that since most developers never hear the feedback of the game they get angry they say a lot of bad things about the opinions given, another thing is money if the problem that bots and the programs, but the people who use these tools are the ones who currently "pay" in the game, so they don't care about those who left because what they are interested in is the people who pay and those are the people who use these types of programs. I do not say that using it this badly, I simply want it to do mechanics in the game that allows both players who use or do not use bots or programs to enjoy the game, which is practically impossible today that if you do not farm in a group for 20 hours a day you will not You can strengthen your character, I keep thinking about the theory that the dark legacy was made to throw people out f2p I don't know what you think.
    thanks for reading, translated by mrs. guugle translator

JohnWick, 1vanka and HuluHulu like this.
  5. HuluHulu

I agree what you're saying but what I find interesting is that I like the game's mechanics and design and for most games those 2 things are the hardest to do. They can do that in pretty good way but they can't do the basics of rpg or mmorpg games I really don't get it. They STILL don't have the open market trading. I have been seeing a lot of rpg games and I have actually never seen any of them without open market trading. Even games from 2010s has open market trading. Even a game called BomBom had open market trading and that game was browser 2d game. Im not really sure if its bigpoint company's mistake or drakensang teams' but this game could've been so good if they chose the correct teams. Not only the devs but also the community managers or community workers. They can't even handle someone saying truth.

And for stellar gold event, oh boy. They did the same thing again, made people excited about a thing; this time it was JoR and ingredient hunter jewel. I thought finally some dev or community manager to understand that in rpg games, if players are spending enough time, they should get what they want. Then they removed 4th page and said "20 people who collect most stellar gold will be rewarded with raffle items".

And yet they are making people to get adapted to this system so even some of the players are supporting this non-sense system. Those players are funnier than the team imo.

Perfect.

----MERGED-----

And I want to add something too I have been doing over 1k PW merciless and bloodshed runs, haven't seen any JoR or jewel of focus. I posted something about them but in short, dropping JoR has %0.1 per run in merciless and %0.2 per run in bloodshed.

Funny numbers.

Last edited by moderator: Nov 8, 2021
    Bundin and JohnWick like this.