Permanent klick pvp

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by Dejavu, May 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

It is possible to eliminate, by making the movement unlock frame the same as the skill unlock frame.

Yeah, you are 100% right, there is nobody more right than you, and... I've never even heard of a "table of skills", not even a google search explains anything.

I can "hit and run" or whatever you call it. And?

When a person does it, it's not 100% effective. Actually, it's not even efficient, there are better tactics.
    If somebody is doing it, is successful, and does not make a mistake (or the mistakes are sparse and never count in the battle), across a few or even more battles, I'm just sure it's a cheater.

It's not about what you see... whether the movement is fluent or not. It's about somebody making exactly the right amount of dodge to dodge the whole damage. Because of the skill framing, they can move virtually anytime, as the movement unlocks faster than the spell/arrow/bullet flies. So, no matter how many times I shoot at them, they always walk off... and it's always just enough to avoid damage. Never more, never less. No person can do that... except if you signed a deal with the devil... which equals hacks anyways.

ValkonGo likes this.
  2. Erik

Erik Forum Apprentice

It is clearer than saying this I seem silly but, you are still not right.
    As I said you can not remove the "moon-walk", you can not put back those seconds that took away the skills because precisely they did not remove it for anything, with those times it would be impossible to play PvE.

Regarding whether it is efficient or not, it is extremely efficient, in PvP it allows you to use the character 100% and in PvE the difference of a player who does this to another that is not overwhelming. This is very easy to do and when I say that for older players it is more difficult I am right because before, the PvP was for newbies, only the one with the best stats won and never the one who really knew how to play. Now we can all reach the maximum stats without taking years playing what brings out the expert players.

It used to be different, and the game was MUCH slower, the old players don't know how to put the skills on the "skill board" (not where you put the experience points, but where are the keys 1 2 3 4 5 .. and the mouse )

To put yourself in context, it doesn't matter if you face the easiest Boss of the game in inf 4, if you can only do fatal. That is the same against a dwarf in 1vs1.

3. heror

heror Forum Baron

literary asking for the game to be a stat check. You have better stats , you auto win........nice idea............from a dk

Erik likes this.
  4. tiki

tiki Forum Apprentice

More and more players are using the moonwalk in the arena, and the administration does nothing and does not correct! It is also useless to send video to tech support. There are no bans, and you will not fix the possibility of using a macro. This impunity leads to the fact that the number of macro users is increasing, and players who do not want to use it do not play pvp. After all, a player who plays fair has nothing to do in the arena. Improve your PvP system as much as you want, but until you cancel the ability to use macros, this will not bring a positive result, PvP will not become popular.
    The fact that the problem has existed for so long and cannot be resolved is disappointing.

5. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @tiki,

Please, send your evidences to the support. They can forward them to the development team.
    Cheers.

6. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Why are you telling people to do it?

The person you responded said that he has actually reported what he had to support, there's no reason for him to send it again if he already was rejected.
    CMJesse said himself that:
    The cheaters read official statements like that and they go on cheating, because they know that they won't be punished.

7. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I am surprized by this response, dks do have some hit and run skills by the way, and I was reading page 3 and was going to respond to that, maybe stay a while and read xD
    As a standard I do not do pvp at all.
    However I have seen pvp matches x99999
    Regarding this moonwalking first you have to realize how it is done before you can say it is a cheat.
    See moonwalking is also known as orbing, the method is highly popular in moba games
    How it is done is the player clicks away from himself and clicks back at the target, they do this incredibly fast in high consessions and thus it looks like the player is walking backwards and shooting at the same time.
    That is all that moonwalking is, there is no script or anything that can emulate it because the target is always in a different spot on a map...
    If dks have found a way to emulate a similar method good for them, its pvp and the bar is high.

Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
  8. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

There was a video somewhere around here but it got deleted I think...

Anyways, here's how it works:
    You aim yourself... but you only have to aim it where you want to attack. The script does the dodging for you and shoots when needed.

There are enough cheats that the DKs can use. You don't need this crap anyways.

Now... on top of this script/macro/bot cheats, there are cheats that alter you statistics... and they do work. I'm pretty sure that there are cheats that let you impact PRNG of crit/block, too.

9. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

I know of a video where a guy did this "deep anlalysis" of moonwalking and its is literally a case of being nothing but a conspiricy theory.
    I was not saying if dks found a way to cheat good for them
    I was saying if dks found a way to emulate a similar method to moon walk "good for them"

Now remember I said moonwalking is actually orbing? <- used in mobas?
    I finally found the video that shows it was a bit too busy the other night
    @mods please note this is not a cheat video!!!
    This is a video demonstrating how to orb walk aka moonwalk in pvp <- not a cheat!!!

[video removed]

Last edited by moderator: Oct 10, 2019
  10. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

This shows only how is the "moonwalk" "totally not cheating".

Your life is a conspiracy theory. Prove me otherwise.

11. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

But it isnt, its a technique used by many ranged players in a whole range of mobas
    I will do that once you tell me how many bytes of data can fit into a single dna strand

12. Mal3ficent

Mal3ficent Guest

@Phyrix let me clarify.
    Same video has been removed from this forum several times.
    Just like your written posts, your images and videos posted on forum must comply with forum rules.
    Mentioned video has not been removed because we find it cheating but because it contains bad language.

Cheers

13. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

forgot to mention that part that it has 1 bad word and was going to apologise for that not mine however so not much i can do about it but maybe if i dl it someday and edit it, and reup to my yt it will elaborate to people

14. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

The fact is, scripts can do it automatically for you... you don't need to even try. As I've already said, for a human it is rather inefficient... but scripts and outer apps make it efficient. I've seen enough. I know exactly how this particular cheat works.
    When you're telling me that it's all legit, it's like you told me that burglars are using normal keys from their house to break into somewhere, so when I find one in my house when I return and he tells me that he thought it's his house I have to believe him.

As many bytes as you want. There is no known limit to DNA strand length. However, a single DNA strand wouldn't be a good idea, since it would be highly unstable. I'd suggest using a double strand, like organisms normally use.

Now, your turn. Go on with the proof.

tiki likes this.
  15. Phyrix

Phyrix Count Count

wasnt ware that there is scripts for it but like I said I dont do pvp...
    Its simple really, not that this is the place to discuss it but the whole universe as we know it is nothing but 1 single cell.
    Is it a theory? Maybe but if it is what proof is there?
    Conspiracy? Nah
    Is it a fact? Maybe or maybe not.
    It is human nature to think that there is something greater than ourselves in the universe <- even atheists believe in something even if they deny it, some say aliens others say something else but always human nature so that very specific human nature has to come from somewhere it does not matter what your religion is or if you have no religion you being human you will believe there is something greater of some sort, that said there has to be something greater 149 billion predecessors cant be wrong.
    then again a human brain gets flooded with a super hallucinogenic when they die.
    That said, you can read the bible from front to back and back to front again but if you want greater meaning in life you have to do the one simple task none of us are able to do, and that is to appreciate all life on earth and protect it.
    So there, life is not a conspiracy it is a task which none of the 7 billion people on this planet can fulfill.

16. Pakozord1982

Pakozord1982 Forum Greenhorn

Everyday i do my daily quest... everyday in pvp i find player using autoclik!
    Is impossible to deal with them because they move like i never seen one in this game.
    They jump perfect time they skip they attack and moving at the same time.

Is very boring you lose anytime and is not a matter of skill's or pure abilty... how much i try i cant move in game like those one's!

17. Sayaa

Sayaa Advanced

How to moonwalk guide:
    [content removed]
    and yes this is hand-skill,
    after 5-10 skillful battles , my hand began to hurt, so i decided not to use it=]

Ask: why they don' use it before?
    Answer: Not needed, everyone died by 1/2 hits
    Now is differently.

Last edited by moderator: Oct 18, 2019
  18. tiki

tiki Forum Apprentice

It is really possible to do this manually. And respect for those players who really learned how to do it, because it is not as simple as it seems. But believe me, there are very few of them. Most players use software. My friend uses scripts and he showed how to do it. This is surprisingly easy compared to how it is done manually!
    You do not need to spend time learning this skill, you do not break the mouse, your hands do not hurt))
    After this discovery, I do not play pvp)

Elégedetlenkedő and ΣMiwel like this.
  19. Dekomori

Dekomori Forum Greenhorn

I am just curious, what now?
    Is such a program permitted or what? To be honest, i am tempted to search for it myself!
    But i am getting tired and frustrated from this, it's like before they " balanced PvP" by removing bonuses from sets and the extra's from jewels and runes.
    Can someone from the moderator team clarify this (i can't imagine this is a "skill").

Maybe it's against the rules, but here is a video:
    [removed by mod]

Last edited by moderator: Nov 3, 2019
  20. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @Dekomori ,

First of all, welcome to EN Forum :)
    Let me refresh your memory about your question:

1.2.8 The use of programs that place an excessive load on the Services are strictly forbidden, and this applies to the use of any software that would influence normal gameplay, in particular programs that systematically or automatically control games or individual game functions (bots, macros, etc.). Any reproduction, analysis or modification of the Games, Game components or content provided within the scope of the Services is also prohibited.

Source: General Terms and Conditions for Bigpoint GmbH
    I also would like to recall that these terms were accepted by you and by every player before playing Drakensang. This means that any third-party software is not allowed. If you make use of them, you do it on your own risk and sanctions can be applied.

Reports should be sent to the support team.

Cheers.