Permanent klick pvp

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by Dejavu, May 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. wavi

wavi Forum Apprentice

that is already normal in the pvp, I wonder how it will be a duel when there are 2 players who use macros, programs, etc. the pvp is already dead, only they haven't notified him yet xd

Elégedetlenkedő and lucashu like this.
  2. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

So if they do not place an excessive load on the Services they are not strictly forbidden...is this what you are also saying ?

Elégedetlenkedő likes this.
  3. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Veteran

Nope, look at the whole paragraph. Nothing is theoretically allowed.

However, they're not banning those abusers anyways... and we have what we have. PvP is 99% cheaters and 1% players doing daily.

I don't believe that anyone who claims to like the PvP really plays it... unless they're cheaters too (or maybe unless they play on a dead server where they're playing against their friends only).

sargon234 and Elégedetlenkedő like this.
  4. jelbeat

jelbeat Someday Author

Today played 4 games of attack-defend the fortress.
    The other team consisted in those 4 games out of 4 same playes and 1 random one.
    Those 4 players were all field marshalls (2 mages and 2 tanks) and all 4 used autoclick.

I can name their names but that would probably be against forum rules.
    I could post a video but that would be against forum rules.

I ask, like others have done, what is goung to be done against this obvious cheating?

Elégedetlenkedő and piteris2 like this.
  5. lucashu

lucashu Forum Greenhorn

What the hell is going on with this game? Can't you really find a solution to stop autoclick in pvp?
    This game has become a big crap.
    Only in this game you can go in the opposite direction and hit, it's not a skill, it's a big crap.

6. Iselda

Iselda Active Author

I only enter pvp when I have the clovers, and to be honest I'm sick and tired with the lags occur when at least one person is using the external "helpers". they run, fire, deal dmg and heal like crazy... So what am I supposed to do? I'm not a pvp person. I only need the clovers to make my char stronger,but now gaining them from the dailies feels like hell :/

Elégedetlenkedő and lucashu like this.
  7. EmilyRose

EmilyRose Padavan

is it really or only my fantasy ?
    [​IMG]

trakilaki likes this.
  8. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

What this awesome gentleman said:

EmilyRose likes this.
  9. leagueofzed

leagueofzed Forum Greenhorn

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here for you whiners. When you think someone is "autoclicking" or "permanentclicking" or whatever you call it,they are probably not. I have over 3k pvp games on the new pvp system with 55 levels and another 3k on low level pvp. Not once have i seen a person play that accurately consistently that i have thought of them being cheaters. Most likely they are good and you are not. Put basic attack on lmb and start running in different ways while shooting at a target clicking fast back and fourth, it's actually really easy due to low attack speeds in official arena. BOOM that simple. And for the whiners who think this "epic moonwalk hack" should be banned clearly are rangers and mages who don't realize that if you couldn't shoot and dodge. Dwarfs and Dragonknights could literally do nothing against them because of the range difference.If you have actual evidence of someone ACTUALLY hacking, send them to bigpoints support to get further investigated not to here for your conspiracies. For the "evidence" pictures of leaderboards why would a hacker lose over 50% of their matches?
    Peace

~Μαριος~123 likes this.
  10. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

Nice wall of nothing..

piteris2, ΣMiwel and trakilaki like this.
  11. jelbeat

jelbeat Someday Author

I see here a possible user of autoclick who is allready afraid a future ban will take away all his unfair gained points.

Let's be honest: a ban is where (almost) all players are waiting for!:p:p

ΣMiwel likes this.
  12. dawmjr

dawmjr Someday Author

when i read this, yes, look into this person, ban

13. LyLyh

LyLyh Forum Apprentice

You may see so many video clips on you tube. You have only to write drakensang PvP hacks. See the Daksan's video and will understand enough...

14. sargon234

sargon234 Forum General

that explains while i sometimes notice players actually getting the flag to their own team base and then refusing to capture it