Permanent klick pvp

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by Dejavu, May 2, 2019.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bγfabsi

bγfabsi Forum Greenhorn

lel autoclicker doesn't help you to moonwalk, because it prevents aiming good. Only wars are using autoclicker.

2. vkillerx

vkillerx Forum Pro

Actually wars doesn´t need it at all wars are easiest to play in a way of move-attack-move instead of other classes swhich has to aim under larger degree and on longer ranger

3. AK47TestPlayer

AK47TestPlayer Forum Baron

Hey. I am not a cheater, and I do not run in reverse or shoot sideways like a CANCER. I love pvp and play as a free player. For half a year I have been going to Geredar, and I only play PVP, there was one day when I asked a friend to help me with T10 items and that's it. So you are a little wrong.
    By the way - Geredar is the most reliable server. It has a maximum of 10% who know how to use (hack) game mechanics.

All sorts of movement manipulations are unacceptable in the game, when you manipulate the character's movement, you try to do something that shouldn't be in the game - if you succeed, then you just broke the system.

EmilyRose likes this.
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Is that a new server coming with the expansion?

mrmlja and ΣMiwel like this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

No, it's actually already running, it's open only to players who are pro enough to be allowed there though.

mrmlja and trakilaki like this.
  6. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

I guess it's close to Jeredur.

7. Zardast

Zardast Forum Apprentice

I all my friends from Heredur want to transfer to Geredar but I guess the door is missing so we wait for the hotfix.

8. VashCrazyHamster

VashCrazyHamster Forum Apprentice

It is possible to kill auto-clickers, (in flag).
    Lately, on the heredur server, they have decreased.
    (But the cheats of honor points have increased .. and ruin the rankings, it's a shame.)

If you pass me some auto-clickers nickname in private,
    I can make you a video of where I kill them. if nothing else, it's a little satisfaction.

(in the video I will insert "kill request from... against ...")
    if you have any other ideas, please let me know :)

PS: remember that it is a game, everything must be done to have fun.

9. jelbeat

jelbeat Regular

This happened when i was in kingshill.
    I saw this DK lvl14 riding the 1v1 bear.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Obviously i had to made the players name unreadable (privacy).
    But still it seems almost impossible to gain this mount at this level:
    - needed wins in 1v1: 1480! (according to our help in this pre expansion time: DSO wiki).

I should have posted this in the subforum "PVPunbalancced?", but i was the last one who posted there so not that would be against the ruless.

10. Bizarre

Bizarre Forum Greenhorn

You are wrong. Moonwalking is easy to do without 3rd party software. The fastest attack speed in PvP at the moment is 2.7 I believe, without arena buffs. It is possible to do 1 attack, and move to a new location in 1 second (by simply clicking away for a brief moment, to do another attack). People are able to do this in other games (myself included) with a speed of 0.8. If you assume that is it because of my mouse, then again, you are wrong, I'm using a logitech M100 corded mouse which cost me no more than $10 USD. I use no programs, no macros, no bots. I can even do it when speed is at 2.3, although i prefer to do it around 1.6 - 1.8 as it gives my toon a little more time to move further.

It doesn't take much time to adapt to doing it, and it eventually gets to the point of being muscle memory, and now it doesn't feel right when I'm not doing it. It is click intensive, if you are not familiar with clicking intensively (example being 1 input every 1 second), you will feel it in your wrist for a bit. It only took my wrist 3 days to get used to moonwalking, and my mouse still works, no signs of fatigue yet, though I wouldn't care because it was cheap.

I offer to teach people all the time, or at least show them how I do it, live on webcam, while screen-sharing and voice chatting. But no one ever takes my offer.

Since I've started playing the way that I do I've noticed there are 3 types of players. The type of players whom I often receive negative, or insulting messages from are:

1.) The people whom prefer complaining rather than taking the time to learn a new style of playing.
    Older players are most guilty of this as they were here for the 1 shot 1 kill era (also known as the camping era), which basically required no moving around. In general, those players don't want to change old habits.

2.) Lazy players, who don't want to put in the extra effort to simply move their mouse back and forth. Personally I find this pathetic. Moving a mouse on a soft surface is nothing like dead lifting 500 lbs. Mouses are so light that their weight is presented in grams.

3.) Then there are those with a low IQ. Now, my intentions are not to insult people, I understand that simple concepts can slip our minds. But it amazes me how many people have no clue that their mouse could be moved by a gentle nudge of their hand.

It all comes down to this. Either, allow the people who are willing to, teach you, or move on, get over it, stop wasting your time, and stop trying to get legit players banned. The fact that you don't understand this, doesn't mean it's 3rd party software. I refuse to stop playing in the way that I enjoy just to conform to your ideology and laziness.

There are many players who are willing to teach you, myself being one of them. If more people would take the time to learn and practice, I feel it would greatly improve PvP, in regards to fun, entertainment, and quality.
    There are examples and videos out there already, Erikj Dso has a decent video on the subject, he even goes as far as to show how to do it on a touch pad.

For those of you who are interested in learning, contact me in game: ßizarre (ß is Alt+0223) in the Agathon server. The only items you will be required to have are: a computer that can run DSO, a mouse, and a basic understanding of English.

There are no excuses for not learning this, and not being able to do this yourself.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
  11. elitecrew1031

elitecrew1031 Regular

That's true kiting (moonwalking) is not hard to recreate, I can do it without problems for 6+ years ( I've learned it from LOL ) . The real problem is that macro EXISTS so does bugs and other filthy stuff in arena, and some ''funny situations'' happen . For example in server Heredur before 4-6 months when I was trying to get the 1v1 bear I've saw some DK's having range litteraly the same as my 1h Dwarf and I don't exaggerate at all, DK's having Dragon Hide on really low cooldown (and I am aware of crit mechanic reducing CD it was way lower then it should be because I've counted everytime i got hit by crit atack), I remember a DK from autoclicktheory (not the real name of the guild so moderators dont cencor it ty) dealt 7k block with dragon wings (No he didn't brake my armor and yes it blocked Im sure), another member of the same guild was dwarf that did 20k yes 20k dmg with just oil and basic shot (again not broken armor and it blocked),also I think I've mentioned it before but I don't care I will mention it again the same ''top'' Dk's are well aweare of the fact that they can keep the 25% movement speed and 50% atack speed buff forever so they are abusing it really really hard (but it's bigpoint fault ). Before you go how noob am I and bla bla bla let me tell you that I have all t10 items with 90% + base values which means that such enormous damage shouldn't be dealt at the first place .

Last edited: Oct 27, 2020
    ΣMiwel and mrmlja like this.
  12. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

Ah it's somebody exploiting, it is perfectly normal and according to the rules*, it's those who are respecting the rules who should be banned, after all.

*terms and conditions may apply.

Terms and conditions=being an orbiter of the CM and a bootlicker of the devs.