Picking gear stats

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by silverseas, Dec 4, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Today's daily decided to give me a blue wand, which I ID'd on a whim. Unfortunately, I have no idea if it's any good or not compared to my current wand (Spider-Heart Staff).

So anyways, what are considered good stats for an SW to look for on gear? Will this "increased weapon damage" stat multiply only wand damage, or other will it also affect +damage stats on other pieces of gear?

Here's a look at the new wand I ID'd:

[​IMG]

2. daywaker2

daywaker2 Forum Demigod

its not good man. Search some Legends they much better

3. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Since it's "Increased Weapon Damage" it only increases the weapon's damage by that percent. So if you had +20% weapon damage on wand and its base damage was 100. Total damage would become 120. If you added a Polished Ruby it would be 20% of 110 so 132 damage.

That particular wand does not have great stats but they are not bad. If you have big damage gems like daywaker2 does, then the wand is not great because it has no gem slots... and its not a legendary upgraded to level 50. But don't mind that. I don't think you have that many gems or andermant, anyway.

The wand is fine for now. If you are a PvP-er, however, it is never good enough.

Last edited by moderator: Dec 4, 2013
  4. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

Thank you both for your helpful responses.

5. kikomans

kikomans Forum Apprentice

what is good legendary bone wand or spider staff??

6. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

I am sure your Spider Wand does better than this with the slots. On whether legendary bone wand is better or not, it depends on the stats. If it has a total of >+70% damage enchantment and +% speed with good slots. it will be OP.

My current one is L27 travel wand with 17% 24% damage and 7% speed + 4 slots :) , upgraded to L38 with about 400k GOP investment.

I am keeping it until I find my end game gear :)

Have fun :)

silverseas likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.