Ping/lag issues post r209

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by lewcar, Jun 14, 2018.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Similar to a lot of other people at the moment, since r209 playing in groups is almost impossible.
    Ping goes through the roof; when you encounter mobs they become frozen or disappear along with the team members and you cannot interact with anything for several minutes.

Possibly something to do with a million different effects interacting with your character now from all the group talents.
    Solo or team of 2 also has slight issues but nowhere near as bad as a full team.

2. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Try playing in browser if you can ... and see if it gets better.
    It is actually not a fix but it will keep your gameplay better until they fix the issue (if it is on their end).

3. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Thanks for the tip, only whenever I try to play through browser it just directs me to download the client, which I have already ofc. Tried on chrome, firefox and edge for same result. Is there any way to bypass this? Thanks

4. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

Use Internet Explorer … still supports flash (I played through IE successfully for a few weeks, but haven't used it lately because the game overheats my video card to the point it locks up my entire desktop Win10 PC … I now play on my MacBook instead)

5. lewcar

lewcar Padavan

Yeah thanks, I found IE to be working. Ping is also better.

6. Sunlight

Sunlight User

Hey there @lewcar ,

Nice to know that your gaming experience is now better ;)
    We also hope that R210 improved your gameplay.

Closing.

Cheers,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.