Please help on "kill all orbax in the sewers leading to the sanctuary of Oceanus" quest

Discussion in 'Quests' started by bobsilber, Jan 23, 2022.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. bobsilber

bobsilber Forum Greenhorn

I am a level 45 Spellweaver. I am trying to do the "kill all orbax in the sewers leading to the sanctuary of Oceanus" quest which is 1/6 of
    Pure as Water - Oceanus' Opal Shrine questline. The moment I step into the water my health starts ticking away 5% of my health by Andermagic Poisoning every tick so I can't survive to even start killing mobs. I have increased my elemental protection using my wisdom points and bought a lot of Andermagic Reistance and Poison Resistance gems for my gear but that still doesn't help. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong. Thank you.

2. silverseas

silverseas Count Count

I don't think Andermagic resistance is doing anything here. It's all poison damage, so you need poison resistance. I don't remember much at this point, but... block? poison res? That will probably help you survive.

Otherwise, if you're on Tegan server, whisper me and I'll carry you through for a clear so you get it done.

DocWhisky likes this.
  3. dkarl

dkarl Forum Duke

There's a repeatable quest in Yaltepetl which has you retrieve certain plants from the Oceanus' Opal Shrine.

Look for NPC Xihul a bit south of the blacksmith Ocachi. Take the quest, harvest the plants (they're located fairly close to the entrance inside the Shrine dungeon, so you can make a quick run to grab them), return to Xihul and he'll turn the plants into a protective potion.

Head back into the dungeon, use the potion, then go about your business (the potion lasts 30 minutes if I remember correctly).

Again, this is a repeatable quest; my level 100 toon can still take it (although I have enough HP regen I don't even notice the poison in the water now).

Айлейд likes this.
  4. bobsilber

bobsilber Forum Greenhorn

SILVERSEAS thanks but I am on the Agathon - US East server. DKARL thank you. I found NPC Xihul, the alchemist & essence merchant, but he is not offering me that or any quests. However he now sells the protective potions Andermagic Resistance Tonics so I was able to do the quests with that. Thank you so much for the information and NPC name and location.

5. bilybob

bilybob Junior Expert

Name of your character?