Poor rewards

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by Superme, Dec 18, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

So I decided to do the new quests for anders, because at level 45 it is all I can get, plus I am bored and it is something I can do. On accepting a quest I noticed the reward. Come on BP, you are giving 1 ander for a level 38 quest, mind you while that quest is easy for me because I am basically using uniques and legendary, it will be challenging if I were to scale without using some sort of ess. BP need to look at the rewards that are on offer and do better. The drop rate for loot sucks, now the rewards are sucky too. A coal in your stocking for Christmas.

(I dont know how to upload an attachment, when I figure it out I shall show u what I mean)

2. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

Andermant rewards always depend on type quests, you can't expect 100 andermants for a talk quest on lvl38. Not to mention if there is some other type of reward (buff/items/glyphs) then andermants as a reward are even smaller in number and sometimes none. You still can farm a lot of andermants that lower lvl can't i don't rly know why are you dissatisfied, besides the whole point of it is so they "force" players to buy them rather then farm them, if you rly need them you will find a way.

3. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Sometimes, I think you have a problem with comprehension, or rather you like disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing. NO one said anything about 100 andermant rewards. However, a 1 andermant reward for a quest is ridiculous. Not everyone is p2p, and some persons cannot afford to be p2p. If you are going to invest time in doing a quest make it worthwhile.

4. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

Yea, some of the rewards suck. That same quest only has about 500xp too... In short, there are low level "Talk to this NPC" quests that have better rewards and are easier than this "Go click on 15 random items in this map." I think that atleast 10 ander would be fair, if not 15-20.

5. freewayfrank

freewayfrank Someday Author

at a girl its about time someone put this guy in his place

6. Superme

Superme Forum Pro

Exactly Baragain, and if it were not or the fact that some of these quests are a precursor to others, it would be nice to skip. I can understand those where u talk to this or talk to that having little anders rewards. However,those which require the player to go to the wilderness or dungeon they should have a greater reward.

7. freewayfrank

freewayfrank Someday Author

are you the answer man lol

people should be able to express their views .we all are not as perfect as you Talcini

Last edited by moderator: Dec 20, 2013
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.