Feedback Premium Day - March 2020

Discussion in 'Discussions on Current Topics' started by teddy.bear, Mar 7, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. teddy.bear

teddy.bear Forum Ambassador

Greetings Heroes,

Please post in this thread your feedback regarding this Premium Day edition.

Positive or negative, constructive criticism and ideas for improvements are, as always, welcomed. Please keep discussions on topic.

If you are unsure what sort of feedback is being asked for, please read this thread.
    Any off-topic posts/pointless rants will be deleted.

Best regards,
    Your Drakensang Online Team

2. Raichu007

Raichu007 Someday Author

[​IMG]

Is this a joke lol? Can we have a Gold Premium Day next time? Where we can buy 16800 Andermant with 350 Gold?

Voten, faxx2, Alpaca and 1 other person like this.
  3. sargon234

sargon234 Commander of the Forum

You have it backwards, it actually says that you can buy 350 gold with 16800 andermant.

4. Raichu007

Raichu007 Someday Author

Yes. I was hinting at them making a new offer the next time, where you buy so much andermant for so little gold, because they apparently think anyone will buy this.

5. jeffzrx

jeffzrx Padavan

Emilia stuck on Physics sale for 3 1/2 hours now!

isn't sale supposed to change to a different category of items every 2 hours?

6. wojtekwjk

wojtekwjk Regular

Now I understand what Jesse meant saying "good luck with that" when yesterday people were talking about buying andermant for gold on their all 4 characters

7. 9ndrei

9ndrei Forum Expert

DSO, you know it's not April 1st. :) You found out that people were really happy with the gold for andermant and you jumped at the chance to sweep the rug from under their feet, right?

You guys.. that's just disrespectful. Sometimes it just feels like you intentionally change every single part that people love. You really must dislike your player base. :)

If that's the case. I love all your events! Please do something about that. And the fact that you fail year after year to add any new content. We all love that.

1vanka, Alpaca and cogix like this.
  8. amrios7

amrios7 Forum Greenhorn

Everyone expected the offer to buy gold by Andermant. Offer that never appeared.
    but what really was a slap is that they put up golden trees for sale by andermant, because with all due respect, the "cash" players will be able to make real money to be able to have the runes to the maximum.

with this the players "pay to win" will not even bother to play drakensang since they will have everything easy, without having to play.

9. DreamWill

DreamWill Forum Commissioner

Premium day is always welcome but you can improve it: not all people can login in any moment of the day so they will miss some efforts…
    You put Emilia in any city: why not divide the efforts by city like you did with tonics and other stuff? And make them accessible all day.

I won't judge what you put in the efforts, others already did, except one thing: that 3 days bone dragon that several people bought… LOL that is one of the most ridiculous efforts you did, and maybe the most successful. We can have a philosophical debate about this emblem of human desires

gbit likes this.
  10. vampiro

vampiro Advanced

Do you really know what you talk about? Are you seriously complaining about currency being obtainable for andermants on PREMIUM day (most of you should not even have a premium since devs are just giving it for free on events or codes).
    So if you can buy andermants with gold is fine but if you can buy clovers or draken with andermant is a bad p2w system? Do you know that we have been with offers for real money for a while offering clovers and drakens too without the need of a premium day? Whats the issue now if ALL players can buy currency due to all players having a premium cause devs are giving it for free, I have 47 days left and I already consumed 1 month of deluxe, so I have 2 months premium for free and you still complain about an offer that everyone can profit.

11. -joseph9393-

-joseph9393- Forum Greenhorn

yesterday during pet sale time i could not login that caused me to lose the chance to buy the pets i need ,everytime i try to log in ,i get error message
    [​IMG]
    give us a chance to get what we need at least for players had the issue yeterday ,its not fair . and by the way that happened in both client and web site .

12. callme0216

callme0216 Padavan

I was laughing when i saw appearing the "long forgotten dragon" for 3 days price of 9k andermant.

[content removed]

Last edited by moderator: Mar 8, 2020
    JohnWick likes this.
  13. cigarbennett

cigarbennett Board Analyst

You really need to make premium day 48 hours. Players can not be setting their alarm clocks to participate. By the time something is available. You have such a limited time to decide if it is really worth buying.

When I logged on there was 10 min left for draken and clovers. By the time I figured out how much I would need to improve my toon time had expired. I would have even bought a little ander too. Bigpoints loss I guess, for me a penny saved a penny earned.

Same with the Zeal belt I have 1,065,000 gold. When I logged on the time was pretty much up to even consider buy them.. I knew I would have to buy 4-5 to even have a chance for good base values. Gave me know time figure if it was worth doing it.

Again players are not going to set their alarm clock for this stuff.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2020
    Alpaca likes this.
  14. DamarèRo

DamarèRo Padavan

Premium day = zero benefits!
    I didn't buy anything.(not worth my ander)
    Cheers!

Alpaca likes this.
  15. Alpaca

Alpaca Forum Apprentice

Agreed, totally thumbs down

Yes, indeed, too little time to chase around the clock, to figure what to buy and how many to buy...

For this premium day, NADA :D

16. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

I was all prepared with 147k GOLD... to buy ANDERMANTS. Why would anyone spend hard to come by Andermants to buy easy to come by gold????

Made absolutely no sense. :confused:

I did buy one pet (White Wolf) and 1 pair of Radiant Rubies (after my dailies reset and had a decent reward). And I only bought those cause I used one of my coveted 3 day Deluxe passes I've had in storage. :(

Very, very, very disappointing Premium "Anti-Sale" day. :mad:

1vanka likes this.
  17. sargon234

Why did they remove the option to buy andermants with gold?

18. Dzungla

Dzungla Forum Expert

I admit that I was in the #$@!!? mode when currencies came at Prem Day but I guess that is because of new happy hour event and it's pets

19. sargon234

But the pets only increase andermant drop rate as far as i remember, not its quantity and therefore they shouldn't affect bought andermants.
    You also could buy 10k andermants, nothing all that big.

And the happy hour event wasn't running, so i don't see the problem here.

20. _G_R_A_M_P_S_

_G_R_A_M_P_S_ Old Hand

Because they want our money. So they try really hard to keep us in a balance between just not getting too frustated and not being happy.

When they change things and the playerbase gets too frustrated they be like: Here guys, you buy andermant with gold @ premiumday, yeay!
    When the playerbase is too happy they be like: We give them too much, too easy, let's take it away, maybe they ll spent more money.

Anyways, buying gold for ander is good deal, but not at these ridiculous rates. 350 gold can be farmed in 10 minutes and spend in a few seconds by crafting. Why the hell would we spend 17k ander on that? Now if it would be 17k gold for 17k ander, but honestly.... Gold could never have more value then ander, not even the same. Ander is worth more, so..... buy 20k gold with 10-15k ander?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.