premium staff

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by jayr3d, Dec 9, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

anyone has the premium staff? is it worth getting?

2. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

My friend has it. He destroys bosses with lightning strikes. It is probably worth it for PvE. The only thing that would concern me would be what they might bring out later that all that gold could buy. But my friend had a lot of gold built up, so...

3. Duriastriker

Duriastriker Forum Inhabitant

Yeah, it in other words, someone said it basiclly turns Lightning Strike into Destruction, which is beyond cool. As for future items from merchant, I would wait to see what entire selection, you know it will always come around again. xD

4. jayr3d

jayr3d Regular

dam its a tough decision was thinking of buying it buy then 3k is alot of gold i wonder if there will be prem item sale like sale on gems etc

5. Orang

Orang Forum Apprentice

my friend bought ranger's quiver. his base about 1k. and this quiver enhances to 6k damage for prey bird skill... per hit to remove headache :D

6. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Yeah... I'm thinking along the lines of a new Cloak of Uber-power... that might cost 4K-5K gold, or something, when they do the expansion and the level cap raise. I'm going to save my 2.6K gold, and let it keep building up, for a while at least.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.