Premuim giveaway for Years !!!

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by amuntak47, Jan 7, 2024.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

Just informed that in the recent Christmas event, you gave (for free) a premium giveaway FOR YEARS to a few players who had the information on how to get it.
    Meaning that you left out most of the new players, noob players, and players that were not able to get the info OUT OF IT.

So all those players must compete with the few OP players that not only have OP power but will also have a premium for YEARS.

My question is that, do you expect all the players that missed that gift to stay in the game and play against your 10-year premium players ??? Especially people that paid big amounts of euros and real-life money for JUST FEW DAYS OF PREMIUM!!!!!!

You either take it back or you give Premium to everyone to make the game fairly.
    If not then all players that missed this BUG-EXPLOIT have no other path than to just stop playing

I wait for DEV response

Kiwigal1244 likes this.
  2. kri100f

kri100f Forum Apprentice

3. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

4. BestCherso1998

BestCherso1998 Someday Author

There's no reason to make such post for many reasons.. if you miss part of the event that's on you (and there's nothing wrong with it since it was Christmas).

The Christmas tree was avaiable for everyone at the cost of 1 lockpick every 5 ingredients, so how could this be for OP players only?

Also, there was no exploit. There was no mention of it and there's still nothing about it. There were also 2 purchasable chests with the same ingredients.
    If you think the lack of premium is that bad that's also on you, I'm playing since 2013 and I used to make premium only a few times just for the free inventory space.

Lastly, everyone spent their time farming that tree and that should be respected :)

AndJustice4All, janooooo12 and Alpaca like this.
  5. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

You said that because you took the gift , how about all other players that got nothning because noone informed them ???
    You expect me and all others to play a game against players like you that have years of premium ??
    If they dont fix this its a bye bye from me and all other players as well,
    this is so ridiculous

6. BestCherso1998

BestCherso1998 Someday Author

I still need to know who are the "other players".. and yes, I said that because I played that event like everyone else did :)

And I'll also repeat that premium doesn't make you stronger. Only months of farming does.
    Wouldn't be unfair for who farmed the tree to make premium avaiable for free to everyone, while we consumed time, lockpicks and andermants to make these premium days?
    You just missed the opportunity and that's it. Live with it ;)

AndJustice4All and Alpaca like this.
  7. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

You also got a lot of Adermants for Free , JEWELS and so on.
    we speak about like 20 Jewels chests , over 200k Adermants for Free
    in a hidden event that only elite know about.

Its a lot of players out there that still know nothing about all that,
    this is the end of Drakensang online

8. imilee

imilee Forum Apprentice

I opened 50 at the event and barely got anything. I didn't get a single piece of Andermant, for example. Since I can't pay the seller to buy ander (lack of bank card), those who had a lot of it did well. He didn't give that much of a premium either. This event was only good for those who had a lot of andermants.

9. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

:D
    amuntak47 and his reflection in multiple mirrors.
    Probably you haven't noticed since they add to the ander pool automatically.
    Not a single andermant was needed to click on the tree.
    All you needed to do is to click and spend one lockpick per 5 ingredients.
    And the lockpicks were given for FREE.
    All you had to do is to get all those free rewards form the tree ... including hundreds of lockpicks ... and spend on the tree. On top of it you can easily farm lockpicks everywhere in the game.
    :eek:
    Every single player got lots of andermant, jewels, premium, dancing Santa girl, chocolates ... except you, and you are salty about it
    [​IMG]

10. FAALHAAS

FAALHAAS Forum Duke

Everything has 2 sides. And in his defence, I dont think there was a decent forum accouncement about that ''giveaway''. Only a warning about not getting more than 5/10k days of premium. This forum has become completely useless, unless a normal user posts a screenshot from discord.

Seeing how everyone responds here, shows how toxic everyone has become. If you had missed out on these goodies, most likely.... you been salty aswell.

Drabis777 and amuntak47 like this.
  11. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

Announcements haven't been made on most things anymore. Very frustrating.

The Christmas Tree wasn't an exploit. If you logged on at any time during the 10 days or so that it was around, you'd have heard about it and probably investigated it. The game actually created a situation where the players on the server had to create the cookies in order for all players on the server to get the shared prized (lockpicks, andermant, etc.). The fact that the cookies also gave the individual players something was a plus. Even if you didn't make a single cookie, you could have clicked on the tree to gain the shared server prizes (no cost at all). I'm sorry that some folks missed it.

The bigger question is why give away so much income? What does that bode going forward?

AndJustice4All likes this.
  12. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

This game left with only few active players because of no lifers and nerds like you,
    If we need new players and old players to come back at least we need to have
    ANNOUNCEMENTS of such big giveaway.

But what happened here is that BigPoint made a hidden giveaway only for trakilaki
    and other nerds that read the forums and have inside information.

i logged on almost everyday and neither heard neither found something.
    The page with events wrote nothing about that .

Last edited by moderator: Jan 8, 2024
  13. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

:D Let the EDIT flow through you :D
    EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Jan 9, 2024
    mrmlja, AndJustice4All and jelbeat like this.
  14. Melethainiel

Melethainiel Team Leader Team Drakensang Online

Keep it civil, I haven't even had my coffee yet.

As for the announcements, we, moderators, announce all the information that is given to us.

Thank you.

Alpaca likes this.
  15. -Faeriequeen22-

-Faeriequeen22- Forum Mogul

Wouldn't one still need to be a nerd that reads the forum in order to see the announcement?
    Besides, that tree was all anyone was talking about for as long as it was active - not only here, but also on discord AND the in-game chat (so if you didn't notice that, how would you, not a nerd that reads the forum, notice the announcement), it was also in the middle of Kingshill - if you had logged in, you would had seen ALL the players sitting at the same spot under the tree. One would notice and think - "hm, what's going on here, let me check it out or ask someone". Or maybe just the nerds are capable of such advanced thinking.. :oops:
    Not to mention that it wasn't possible to play anything else because of the lag the tree caused.

So, missing the tree is fully on you, take responsibility and move on.:rolleyes:

AndJustice4All and Alpaca like this.
  16. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

All information given to you , meaning no information at all.

I only logged in everyday to take Log In Bonus and check the events.
    So in the new Drakensang Era someone must read the chat and discord
    to find out whats going on because the mods cant make Announcements.

And then they want the players that stopped playing to come back,
    A simple Anouncement like this would had bring back many players .
    Its time to move out of this funny game , already bored with this Log In Bonus everyday. BB

EDIT

Last edited by moderator: Jan 9, 2024
  17. vincfang888

vincfang888 Forum Apprentice

You can just leave this game and no one will stop you on the way

AndJustice4All likes this.
  18. Dragonnns

Dragonnns Count Count

I read through the forum as I'm waiting on the game to change maps/characters. And just logging in for the daily andermant isn't really playing.

19. janooooo12

janooooo12 Forum Apprentice

Goodbye, no one will cry for you. If you haven't been able to click on the Christmas tree, I suggest playing card games!

mrmlja and AndJustice4All like this.
  20. amuntak47

amuntak47 Someday Author

I was an old player of over 6 years before that and I was standing by (only daily log-in and few events) waiting for the game
    to stabilize (map loading problems etc) to come back to active playing.
    Guess what, it's a lot more players like me.

No announcement for this huge giveaway that most of the old players paid a lot of money for just a few days of premium.
    Guess again , after this FAIL no old and stand-by player that missed this will come back.

First of all is a mockery of all people who paid money to buy premium,
    Second, this means no players will come back,
    Third, no more money for Drakensang

That means that the game is dead and will soon will go down,
    No announcements, no server fix, map loading forever, no money, no players

You must be the one crying, not me.
    I have so many more games to choose from than lost my time to this mockery and dead game

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.