Pricing adjustments and materi fragments

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by Luc8888, Jul 14, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Luc8888

Luc8888 Forum Greenhorn

Pricing adjustments
    • The Materi Fragment prices for 50 and 100 crafting cores, has been lowered

Is it a joke? Prices are the same after last patch

2. TwiliShadow

TwiliShadow Count Count

The joke is that you can't do math.

Before the update the cheapest core purchase was "1" core at a time. Now they are the same price.

DSO programmers don't understand the concept of bulk buying and how the rest of the world gives discounts on bulk vs single purchases.

JohnWick likes this.
  3. Theusen

Theusen Padavan

It should have read: "The WRONG pricing that made it cheaper NOT 2 buy in bulk, cuz we at BP SUX at math, has now been fixed after years of humiliating ourselves! We apologize 2 all players for insulting Ur intellingence 2 start with!"

...It just came out wrong, cuz BPpeople are not humans! They were actually summoned by germans using pentagrams in bulks! (turns out demons are surprisingly cheap labour)
    -U dont believe me? Just keep an eye on how often a reward or a bonuscode is 666 of something! :eek::D:cool::p

4. Luc8888

Luc8888 Forum Greenhorn

:) I can do math ;)
    What they have written is what it is, i cannot stay to interpret what BP intends, should be more clear, period. Still a joke by bp solidly. I'll not read new patchnotes anymore if they are not able to write and explain properly what they do, why wasting time. (However i know that BP does not seriously care whether i read the news or not, so fair enough from my side:rolleyes:).

@TwiliShadow and @Theusen thank you for your answers :)