Suggestion Problem of the stuns of the wars in pvp and proposal for stunning

Discussion in 'PvP (Player vs. Player)' started by jake7777, Feb 18, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
?

Do you want them to implement the cooldown of stunning at PVP?

1. Yes

77.8%
  2. No

33.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jake7777

jake7777 Forum Greenhorn

Good I write here in the forum to claim about the stunbreaks of the war, in pvp the warriors have a lot of advantage being able to stun 4 times, when the rest of the races can only stun maximum 2 times and the mechanic can only stun 1 times it appears to me that they should nerfear the stunbreak of the war or create a cooldown time for stuns, example: if someone stuns me when my stun is removed, they won't be able to stun me again for 5s to 7s, so that the PVP is more fair, especially at wars that can stun too much and often and nothing can be done against them.

aBDuLHaMiTHaN and David71 like this.
  2. David71

David71 Forum Greenhorn

I agree with the idea of cooldown, wars have a lot of advantage having so many stuns

3. DBS-Flamelurker

DBS-Flamelurker Exceptional Talent

Good idea, in this way we will have:

"Rocket Pack 5 sec.cd + 5 sec. stun immunity = impossible to stun SM"

[​IMG]

A great idea that will make stuns useless. :D
    Also give turrets for all characters.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2020
  4. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Nice try :)
    Let us debunk the midgets once again.

The following is the stunning arsenal by class ...

1. Ranger

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Spellweaver
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. DK

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Midget

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Again ...
    ... you were saying what???

As we can see the midget is not just healing more than a DK ... having highest damage ... but it has the biggest arsenal of stuns as well. Which makes them the most OP broken class in PvP and PvE as well :)

Forum member since the creation of the thread :D

ΣMiwel and DBS-Flamelurker like this.
  5. ΣMiwel

ΣMiwel Forum Ambassador

Voted everything possible on the Schrodinger's poll... :D

You know... they don't even know how to use their class properly... and so here we go.

Is this supposed to be from-worst-to-best?

Let's do the math anyways:

Ranger:
    HT: 1,25s stun time against most people in PvP. Only useful in close combat or against a stupid player.
    Net: 1,25s ''. Hard to hit.
    BoP: 1,25s ''. Auto aim but slow = hard to hit.
    Effectively: 3 stuns 1,25s each but a whole fight can be fought without a single person stunned.
    All things considered: Virtually no stuns.

Mage:
    FN: 0,8s stun time against most people in PvP. Melee range only, but easy to hit. Also often used as an antistun without enemies nearby.
    FW: 0,8s ''. Quick, easy to hit.
    CL: 0,3s ''. Random, hard to hit.
    Effectively: 1 stun 0,8s that can be used extensively. Most people will escape before one FS or more than one quick projectile reaches them however, unless in melee range (FS almost instant and +1 stun).
    All things considered: Stuns only dangerous in melee range.

DK:
    GB: 1,25s stun time against most people in PvP. Also the main ranged skill of the class. Quite easy to hit.
    IB: 1s ''. Also bears the armor break. Melee range only, but melee range is required for the next attacks anyways. Easy to hit in the melee range.
    Charge: 1,25s ''. Easy to hit. Also approaches the target.
    FotD: 0,6s ''. More of a bonus if it happens than real skill, very slow.
    Effectively: 2 stuns 1,25s each, easy to hit. 1 additinal 1s stun in melee range.
    All things considered: Mighty stuns both melee and ranged, but after all dangerous stuns can be a part of a melee class.

Dwarf:
    Rocket: 1,25s stun time against most people in PvP. Also bears armor break. Virtually instant in close range, easy to hit (when used correctly, before you tell me it's hard - check your playstyle).
    DitB: 0,3s ''. Unlikely to be used in PvP, but can be a nice bonus if it happens.
    Shrapnel: 1s ''. Random, but another nice bonus if it happens.
    Tesla: 1,25s ''. Random, but deadly on this skill. Yet another "nice bonus"...
    ID - IP: 1s ''. Build into the godmode skill, quite easy to hit, also approaches the target, which is useful with the melee mode that is forced during the godmode. Also frequent.
    Effectively: 1 stun 1,25s that is very useful. 3 bonus stuns, one of which is deadly if it happens. 1 stun in godmode.
    All things considered: Stuns for every season.

All classes considered:
    Yes, it's virtually RA < SW < DK < SM stun-wise.