problem with daily again

Discussion in 'General Archive' started by pala6565, Dec 6, 2013.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pala6565

pala6565 Forum Greenhorn

now i having this 3 days with daily mission i have a warrior lv 41 and now i get 750 books with that one and he is my highest lv with my dwarf i only get 250 books and he is lv 39 people are saying this is a bug but when i do the daily and check i only get 250 books and not 750 will never get too my ridingskill this way and hoping for some sort of compensation (prem player ) gamename patrioten 3 dwarf and patrioten warrior ) heredur server

2. Talicni

Talicni Forum Connoisseur

That bonus is what you should have been happy about we all had that error in the code and bonus on the strong char, why do you think you should get some sort of compensation?

Some of us got to the riding skills without mentor, there isn't always a shortcut :D

3. Laurie53

Laurie53 Someday Author

It's not the level of your character it's the level of knowledge/ fame. So that the one with the least should get 750, but if that takes him higher than the other today - then the other gets the 750 tomorrow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.