Problem with double quest "Shadow of the Past 6/12"

Discussion in 'Quests' started by Fr0styy, Dec 6, 2020.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. Fr0styy

Fr0styy Forum Greenhorn

Hi there,

I had to play since last year so the game had given me months ago a quest called "Shadow of the pasts" with orange mark which is giving me book for experience and more staffs. Now with this expansion i have the same quest with yellow mark. The 6th quest is same for both in ELLONIDOS and for some reason i completed the one with orange mark and i can t complete the quest which give me the oppurtinity of new maps. In a video i saw that when you click in the 5 epigraphes monsters appear but in me nothing happened. I find the 5 epigraphs but it says me to do something with them without showing me where to click. Sorry for bad english, i m playing the game in my language so i can t translate what the quest is asking. I can t delete the quest so i ll start it again.

Thanks