Problem with the character's life

Discussion in 'General Forum' started by leo2297, Jan 31, 2021.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
  1. leo2297

leo2297 Forum Greenhorn

Problem with the character's life that drops from 2000000 to 1000000 me help, please.:(

2. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello leo2297,

Can you please provide more details? What were you doing when you noticed your HP dropped?

Cheers,
    Anyki

3. leo2297

leo2297 Forum Greenhorn

I am warrior

4. Anyki

Anyki User

Hello leo2297,

Please remember to post in English on the English section. :)

Check if you have any debuffs active when your HP is decreased. It sounds like you might be playing in high modes such as Merciless or Bloodshed and was attacked by monsters that apply a 30 minute decrease to HP.

Cheers,
    Anyki

5. leo2297

leo2297 Forum Greenhorn

Is there an item that I can block this or decrease? thanks for the tip.

6. Anyki

Anyki User

There is no way to block or decrease the debuffs, except not to get hit while playing in Merciless and Bloodshed. I am aware the debuff only ticks in "real time" right now, which is a concern the moderation team has already forwarded to Bigpoint for consideration for change.

7. leo2297

leo2297 Forum Greenhorn

thank you very much more for warriors it will be very bad to play with this debuffs 80% of life because he has to play close I will not be able to help my guild or the group if at least when he died resetase the debuffs would be cool more unfortunately the company was unhappy this inspiration in some aspequitos because it’s been a long time since I played thanks for your attention.:(