Producer Dialogue |#Botbanning

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by RickTalrok, Apr 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

100 euro? what you think that money grow on tree

2. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

I'd say he is being generous... Right now it is "Never" and 100 euros/$100 is a lot less than "Never." I'm still all for "Never" because many of the bot users benefited more than that in things like gems, andermant, CoTs, and uniques.

3. ßΞOЯNΞGΛЯ

ßΞOЯNΞGΛЯ Forum Greenhorn

True.
    I missed include the secondary effect of potion, is a poweful item and "burn" all andermants, CoT, coins of the unbaned account. And sometimes downgrade all items to base level.

Gevilson likes this.
  4. jozo91

jozo91 Active Author

yeah now there is second effect.i want tell you something but they will ban me for it

5. Some of you are complaining that "RickTalrok" isn't answering your questions. He has. Quite comprehensively. After 43 pages, what questions still remain? Rephrasing a question that has been asked and answered a dozen times or more will not result in a new answer.
    ~ Yes, the process was thorough.
    ~ No, there were no mistakes.
    ~ Yes, the ban is permanent. This means the ban will not be revoked/reversed.
    ~ Yes, you were warned. You were warned in the forum and you were explicitly warned in the BP DSO Terms and Conditions of Use.
    ~ No, you did not "just download the bot to admire it". You were detected using it on multiple occasions
    ~ No, IP bans were not given. All game a/cs linked to the character(s) for which bots were used were banned.
    ~ No, you cannot "buy" your a/c(s) back.
    ~ No, neither Forum Moderators nor Support workers are able to reverse perma-bans
    ~ No, no players have had their bot-related perma-bans overturned
    ~ Yes, the same criteria was used for banning each player. No exceptions were made for $ spent. No exceptions were made for administrative staff. Everyone was treated the same.
    ~ Yes, you can play DSO again - even if you have had an a/c(s) perma-banned for botting. Make a new DSO a/c (pref. linked to a new email a/c) and..... don't cheat this time.
    ~ No, raging at the forum staff or at Rick will not change anything. If you're a wee bit upset, direct your frustration/ire to where it belongs: yourself for using an illegal hacking script and at the bot developer for developing and selling an illegal hacking script.

So.... what questions have been missed?

Jorane4, Goddfree, Sierra523 and 8 others like this.
  6. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

We already have that option. It is called: start new account "Register now for free"

Goddfree, Sierra523, Amaki and 2 others like this.
  7. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

Well, I know some people who is playing on their character linked to the banned account because of banning. I think those should be banned to as they can still abuse the ander and mentor bonus from their main account that is banned. Also, I know some people buying accounts from others because they are banned themselves.

8. trakilaki

No account is linked with another one. One account can have up to 4 characters ... but since the account is banned you can't play not just main character , but all characters.
    Only possible linking to accounts are friends bonuses.
    But ... if your "friends manage to get at level 15 ... you get no bonuses since your account is banned and you can't enter, and if banned account is linked to new one ... it is not possible to be numbered as one of the "friends" ... since that account is made and leveled before the receiving account is made.

9. NightWalker

NightWalker Board Analyst

hmm weird, found someone in PVP that has main account banned and he still has mentor bonus as a flag bearer. Well, do know some people buying accounts from others now after their own is banned :p

10. Angelou75: Please don't rely on Google translate. It's lovely to have you post here, and I'm sure you have a valid opinion that you are trying to communicate, but Google translate has destroyed almost all meaning of whatever it is you are trying to say. And don't spam the forum with the same C 'n' P either. Thanks.

11. rostor27

rostor27 Forum Greenhorn

12. trakilaki

13. Guitarman

Guitarman Forum Master

Sorry to pour cold water but after 40 days still 561 votes.... it is not going to happen.

14. _Baragain_

_Baragain_ Living Forum Legend

It wouldn't have happened if they had gotten 5000 in 1 day. But hey, they can dream! :p

15. FGS

FGS Forum Apprentice

At least ban all who use bot...but now i supouse iis to late..because they dont use anymore and u cant catch them like the rest players that BP ban!!!

16. kingibo12

kingibo12 Forum Greenhorn

drakensang good game((( rick talrok diktatör bad guindig

17. TheInfamous

TheInfamous Board Analyst

Just now I became aware of this thread. Look at all of these pages... most of the posts within these pages are complaints and pleas. It's funny, really. Other threads that should receive attention do not have much traffic, only the 'regulars' in the Forums, who contribute to the community. Then all of these abusers of both money and bots come here and their 1st post is a desperate plea for the return of their accounts... perhaps I'm a psychopath but I find this extremely amusing.

I visited Balor server just for fun today... few strong players there, and I was wondering how they got strong, what with all of the hostility in PvE and all. Either some poor player taking a beating everyday to improve, or someone just sunk a whole bunch of money and beat his way through to the top. Balor is a lot similar to our own servers, in the sense that there are the few and mighty that abuse the rest.

My point is, this ban just feels like restitution, payback, revenge. I bet a lot of people that aren't banned are thinking "Yeah, that's what you get. Karma B...!" I sure am.

My apologies to those who were wrongly banned. I am sure you just used the bot out of curiosity, once.

Jorane4 and _G_R_A_M_P_S_ like this.
  18. dadu1991

dadu1991 Junior Expert

Mr Rick Talrock if you thing u did good to baned the players . belive me is not the best a lot of players they stop play this game becouse of you and u baneed players u dont use that program and hu use styl play in game pff this is bad for u too no :))) check again and maybe u se beter the user but players styl playng mi englis is not so good but u understand me i thing bb and wach beter :))

19. WhiteTiger1102

WhiteTiger1102 Someday Author

There was andermant discount today when i discovered that all my payment methods in my accout have changed. Without warning, announcement or something like that. And the funny thing is that from my clan only i and 2 more people have this problem. We are all from same country and all same lvl.
    As you wright in GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS 7.1.5 ADJUSTMENT OF FEES. Bigpoint is authorized to change prices at any given time with six week’s notice either in writing or by e-mail sent to the address provided by the User, Something you never done. No warning. No email. No writing. You are transpassing your own terms and conditions! And as the cherry on top my wife now have other payment methods and me other. What do i must think of this or what to do? Because there is allways the legal way!

Last edited: May 28, 2014
  20. Biztart

Biztart Exceptional Talent

We currently have an A/B test in Drakensang for the following languages: DE, IT, EL, FR. That’s why some price options have been added and removed for some players. Not every player of those languages is affected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.