Producer Dialogue |#Botbanning

Discussion in 'Headquarters Archive' started by RickTalrok, Apr 10, 2014.

Dear forum reader,

if you’d like to actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, please log into the game first. If you do not have a game account, you will need to register for one. We look forward to your next visit! CLICK HERE
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RickTalrok

RickTalrok Dev Team Team Drakensang Online

Ehm, using bots was against the old terms and conditions as well...

Who is going to be unbanned? Don't believe everything you hear.

What would you consider real evidence? You want to know exactly how we detected bots? Obviously we can't publicly share such information, as it would help the bot developers to get around our detection methods.

RickTalrok

2. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

hahahahah botter answer :D 300 euros :D you cant earn there 60 euros per day. well if you are handycapped then + something 300 dollars per month extra :D
    ha

3. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Only way to ban people from game is by blocking ip address, but with a domain name you will find that very hard to do...
    You say 6,000 botters banned, that seem alot for first few hours of this implement you have added does it not?..
    With the so called botters gone then i assume that the drop rates should be higher now and we dont have to slug our guts off for hours to get a unique.. Is this correct?

Always A Pleasure
    Soxx....

Wyrwiflaka and DenisMujo like this.
  4. Fabiman

Fabiman Forum General

Our Guildmanager got banned... he bought the account before some times from another. The other was a botter lol xD

5. trakilaki

trakilaki Living Forum Legend

Greetings humans!

My name is Bot Bann Ed. This morning i have received an message that I am banned ... that is not fair ....

Naaahhhh .. I am not bot I am real player ... and I am not banned ...
    Keep up the good work!
    Like my friends from Metallica says "...And justice for all" :)

6. Multi-Sev

Multi-Sev Forum Overlooker

Buying an account from someone else is just as much against the rules as botting. Both are perma-ban offenses.

-HARRA81- and _G_R_A_M_P_S_ like this.
  7. funnyman72

funnyman72 Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

when i came at home from work and just logged in the game a message appears that my acc was banned due to bot using....can you explain me please why my acc with all my chars which for i have spent over 2 years of playing and several thousand of euros are banned ???
    I'm really shocked now and cannot understand this termination of my acc...i played always after work with my guild members or any friends in partys, i have never used a Bot or something like that, i was afraid about so many longtime botuser and reported them to support because i disliked their unfairness against all other regular players and what i see now after all ? A permanent ban of my account.

This makes me really sad because i spent so much energy into this game including all the friendships i build up in the past 2 years beside the several thousand euros i have spent for my chars (stones, Andermant, ect.)...and now all is over for nothing ?

This cannot be true because i NEVER ever used any Bot programm, you can ask all the player on Balor and the ladies and gents from my guild what type of guy am i, i would never use this unfair tools !

Please re-check my account and get back to me why i have banned.

my ingame nick : Fantasticmike
    my ID: 100098645

Thanks in advance
    jj680

Paavelson likes this.
  8. vankata2

vankata2 Forum Greenhorn

Hello,

I have that information from an official staff member, Board Administrator, not officially given ofcourse, that there will be some changes in the bans in the near future.

Right now, I am forced to trust your words that we(the players) are using a bot, you don't provide me with any kind of evidence, you're just cleaning your hands by claiming that you can't share publicly that kind of information. Some players did not use a cheat, how come they don't get any kind of evidence that they used the bot? Filterscript is easily made to remove the bots, the hardest part is to prove that the players are actually using the bot. Give us something, whatever it is, something what we(the players) can catch on and say, ok, they got me, I admit it. But right now we have some empty words and assumptions from Bigpoint, no solid evidence.

Sincerely yours,

AWellInformedPlayer

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  9. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

maybe this is rick and roll you have been trolled. well see whats coming next. aprill fools :D

10. soxx101

soxx101 Forum Connoisseur

Rofl must be raining and the worms are heading for the surface....

Always A Pleasure
    Soxx....

extinckDK likes this.
  11. Firefly

Firefly Active Author

You are the bot forum moderator, right? :D
    or just coincidence that you have exactly same name here and there? ;)

Zokin and Fabiman like this.
  12. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

well i hope new players understand when they reach to lvl 45. the drop and loot is same til the end from scratch. only thing what will stay same is with one bug comes 5 more bugs and pvp system is for payers who kill of pvp wanters.
    hah.

Wyrwiflaka likes this.
  13. Paavelson

Paavelson Junior Expert

never going to happen

14. razze70

razze70 Junior Expert

youre right about katherine, but i had that player in 1v1 and was very very weak. It seems Katherine got some other penalty lost definitely the dmg.
    Viki never botted and was one of the first who acted against bots.
    When you say names send source too. If you dont like someone or cant explain why he/she is strong doesnt mean its a cheater. So be fair to get treatet fair.
    Thanks Rick, and its so right :)) I believe in 2nd chances as well :). The botuser can now start again with lvl1 char and play fair. At least they have some experience and learned a lesson. Most of them will probably start again.
    First they laugh in pvp about the weak fair player now they cry, c_est la vie.

15. CemalRavage

CemalRavage Junior Expert

Hi RickTalrok , i really hope that now you will change the andermant drop by low level monsters like before , so we can start to farm the bosses for the 10-11 andrmants drop(100% drop chance like before) xD
    And btw great job by banning this loosers xD

16. Viki

Viki Forum Mogul

lol, u see me in video? so maybe better, when u use the next time glasses :) i never used bots. but its sad that a botuser can complain about fair player :) u used bots and u got ban! so deal with it!

17. apacz19

apacz19 Forum Greenhorn

when I get back my money's not used for a premium account and purchased 3 days ago mm

18. NikkoN7

NikkoN7 Someday Author

Ok sorry, i was wrong for you. My respect for your characters without any cheats. :)

19. perrush

perrush Active Author

20. Haihappen75

Haihappen75 Forum Apprentice

Thats right vikie is not using bots. I Know it

Haihappen75

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.